Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Ramiro could be on his way out in January/next summer.

Don't mind really as he's never really convinced me 100%, despite his usefulness in the opposition box. Still, make a tidy profit and buy a better centre half I say.

Last edited:
No doubt stirred by some of our idiot "fans", that probably boo every game and had a hissy fit when Stones was sold. Whinging at our 2nd-best defender because he's not a great passer.

Man should be starting.

Let him go,
Let him go,
We don't need Mori any more,
Let him go,
Let him go,
Ron please kick his arse out of the door,
I don't care,
What you're going to say,
Let Ramiro go on,
He's only going to get sent off in the next derby any way.​

Would like things to turn out for him but we're in the position now that if players like him want to leave, and they can be adequately replaced, then so be it.

For all the talent in our squad, the attitude and consistently good performances are no where near what they should be so I would say there are only a handful of players that should consider themselves as safe at the club for the time being.

At the moment I would only say:

Lukaku for his goals, Barry, Gueye, Williams and Jagielka. Three of them are well past 30 so it's a sad indication of our squad really and their attitude.

Players like Mirallas, Deulofeu and Barkley all have loads of talent but are failing to consistently perform so their days could be numbered in the next season or two along with the rest of the squad.

The likes of Gibson, Baines, Besic seem to have too many injuries for them to last much longer in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back