Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Mori too he's a hard worker, great in the air and with the right coaching could be a very solid defender too. He's not in the same class as Williams or Jagielka defensively though but then, honestly, not many players in the world are.

He's a first choice Argentinian central defender who gets amongst the goals. We cant be putting up with wasting time developing a useless player like that. Get rid and get Robert Huth in.
He's made 16 appearances for Argentina exactly half that of Swansea City's Federico Fernández. What I'm saying is being an Argentinan CB doesn't have the same reputation as some of other top nations do, nor does it mean you're a top PL player.

Would like things to turn out for him but we're in the position now that if players like him want to leave, and they can be adequately replaced, then so be it.

After the shambles that was the summer transfer window I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on any of our players being "adequately replaced" :oops:

I like a lot about him

I like how he plays for the badge, is passionate, can bag a goal and will sometimes thump it into Row AA if needs be

I don't dislike him and I'll back him whenever he puts on that shirt, but maybe we should be exploiting the fact Koeman managed Southampton and get the player in we could have got if we'd just stumped up an extra 3 million?

That's all I'm saying. I'm sure there's clubs in Italy who would happily snatch up Funes Mori, and then we could get ourselves an upgrade, and right an historical wrong to boot

How much would he cost now though £30-40mil?

Should have signed him from celtic + dembele from fulham (as i posted 729 times).

He's made 16 appearances for Argentina exactly half that of Swansea City's Federico Fernández. What I'm saying is being an Argentinan CB doesn't have the same reputation as some of other top nations do, nor does it mean you're a top PL player.
I've never seen him play, but I can assure you that if you have 32 caps for Argentina and also win a Copa Libertadores (as he has) he is going to be vastly superior to the church mouse currently ducking under crosses at the heart of our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back