Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering age, and lack of experienced centre backs, I think he's worth holding on to. As another poster said before me, squad game.

If we were going to sell, I'd want a replacement in before he was sold, not after.
We keep a clean sheet and the two new players not match fit had imo good games I thought he won balls in the air that Jags would have never smelt, he was powerful helped Ovideo out who grew in confidence, A clean sheet ???????????????
Ashley Williams made a bad mistake which nearly gave them a 1-1 - MOTD 2 some how forgot to put that on show - Williams and Coleman had good games too Coleman fell on his ass and nearly gave a goal away, but no just knock Fumes Mori who was not match fit yet a clean sheet for the team collectively we defended well!

We keep a clean sheet and the two new players not match fit had imo good games I thought he won balls in the air that Jags would have never smelt, he was powerful helped Ovideo out who grew in confidence, A clean sheet ???????????????
Ashley Williams made a bad mistake which nearly gave them a 1-1 - MOTD 2 some how forgot to put that on show - Williams and Coleman had good games too Coleman fell on his ass and nearly gave a goal away, but no just knock Fumes Mori who was not match fit yet a clean sheet for the team collectively we defended well!
I largely agree with you Joey.

Daniel Passarella:

"Not giving the captaincy of Argentina to Messi would take a weight off of him," said the former Argentina coach in an interview with Chilean publication El Mercurio.

"I think Argentina already have a great leader, which is Ramiro Funes Mori. He should be the captain."

Daniel Passarella:

"Not giving the captaincy of Argentina to Messi would take a weight off of him," said the former Argentina coach in an interview with Chilean publication El Mercurio.

"I think Argentina already have a great leader, which is Ramiro Funes Mori. He should be the captain."

Just thinking about that makes me wet.

He's definitely off at the end of the season. Doesnt want to lose his Argentina place and Koeman keeps playing Jagielka ahead of him.

Something dramatic would need to happen from now till Jan / Summer windows for him to stay.

Think we will get £15mil for him from a Spanish side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back