Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm ever going to be totally comfortable with him at the back, he's too volatile. Hopefully Origi will be too scared to go near him after last time.

He's going to get a shocking reception from the away fans, and I only hope he doesn't let it get to him.

A good player, but undoubtedly a weak link in the team, temperament-wise.

He is our best defender on his day, he has problems that need ironing out but realistically this season the player who has been at Swansea most of his career and 34 year old serial loser jags who has been one of our worse captains in years have made way more mistakes than Mori, big performance from the lad please tonight.

He is our best defender on his day, he has problems that need ironing out but realistically this season the player who has been at Swansea most of his career and 34 year old serial loser jags who has been one of our worse captains in years have made way more mistakes than Mori, big performance from the lad please tonight.
:Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink: :Blink::Blink: :Blink: :Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink::Blink:

34 year old serial loser jags who has been one of our worse captains in years
Mods I'll take the suspension if I have to but this couldn't be more blatant.

deluded-bitter-kopites.jpg

Mods I'll take the suspension if I have to but this couldn't be more blatant.

deluded-bitter-kopites.jpg

Hi mate is Jags a winner? When we was turned over last season by everyone when the players downed tools did he stand up and be counted and bark at the players or what?

In fact I remember him, Barry and even Coleman at times being quiet as a mouse, he is now classed as David Moyes's dead wood.

Hi mate is Jags a winner? When we was turned over last season by everyone when the players downed tools did he stand up and be counted and bark at the players or what?

In fact I remember him, Barry and even Coleman at times being quiet as a mouse, he is now classed as David Moyes's dead wood.
Jagielka has been a decent captain and player now coming to the end of his career - worst captain in years? I don't think so lad.

You are being deliberately abrasive and have been since you joined.

If you aren't a kopite then you are a bellend.

Probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back