Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate is Jags a winner? When we was turned over last season by everyone when the players downed tools did he stand up and be counted and bark at the players or what?

In fact I remember him, Barry and even Coleman at times being quiet as a mouse, he is now classed as David Moyes's dead wood.
Sorry mate but calling the club captain a serial loser is probably not the way to go on here.

Hi mate is Jags a winner? When we was turned over last season by everyone when the players downed tools did he stand up and be counted and bark at the players or what?

In fact I remember him, Barry and even Coleman at times being quiet as a mouse, he is now classed as David Moyes's dead wood.
Quiet as a mouse.....
Where have I heard this before.....

Wait a minute...

Dave?!

Another smashing red card please

ad_2036396231.jpg

I would be far more pleased with a mature and cool-headed performance than I would him racking his studs around another RS player's leg and with it most certainly condemning us to defeat. Big stage for you tonight Ramiro, don't disappoint.

I would be far more pleased with a mature and cool-headed performance than I would him racking his studs around another RS player's leg and with it most certainly condemning us to defeat. Big stage for you tonight Ramiro, don't disappoint.

To be fair, I'd like him to do it - just get away with it this time.

Jag's will always be a legend for that goal he scored against you shower

LOL banned. Lasted a whole week longer than Moomin said he would, to be fair to the lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back