Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was he for the winning goal like a statue alongside Williams - 1- they never dived in on Sturridge left it to Baines -
2- The ball was a scuffed shot the pair of them blinded Robles in the way like statues - then mane had 2 yards to get level with them, and Mori reacted like a snail only to slide into Robles as the ball went in -Dixie's Statue at the park end could have moved faster!
Williams is he a 90 minute defender now????????????????

can't agree Joey, I would always expect the striker to get those type of rebounds as he's running in on the ball whilst a defender has to turn and then run. 9 times out of 10 that's falling to the oncoming striker.

They had no reason to press Sturridge as it was Baines man, Baines basically done everything you would expect as he put Sturridge off so much that he absolutely spooned one of the softest shots your likely to see.

It's just their luck and our luck that if course it had to trickle off the inside of the post and find its way to their only on rushing striker 4 yards out from goal. Typical of Everton and typical of the rs having the bounce of the ball fall their way.

can't agree Joey, I would always expect the striker to get those type of rebounds as he's running in on the ball whilst a defender has to turn and then run. 9 times out of 10 that's falling to the oncoming striker.

They had no reason to press Sturridge as it was Baines man, Baines basically done everything you would expect as he put Sturridge off so much that he absolutely spooned one of the softest shots your likely to see.

It's just their luck and our luck that if course it had to trickle off the inside of the post and find its way to their only on rushing striker 4 yards out from goal. Typical of Everton and typical of the rs having the bounce of the ball fall their way.
Maybe but those centre backs were static in fact Coleman saved the on two other occasions it was a scuffed shot could have gone anywhere-doh

He's not very good, is he?

Not working as a partner for Williams and looks to have a mistake in him in each half. Young enough to learn yet though but Williams is disappointing me at the moment. Too much hoof ball and not commanding the 18 yard box like he should/was

He's not very good, is he?

Not working as a partner for Williams and looks to have a mistake in him in each half. Young enough to learn yet though but Williams is disappointing me at the moment. Too much hoof ball and not commanding the 18 yard box like he should/was

Hes not as good as people initially thought.

He isnt as bad as people make out either though. He has his positives. He also has some pretty noticeable flaws.

It was the same with United's goal, Mac.

I have looked at that at least fifty times and every time I look at it I still think the ball is going to come back from the goal line....it is like a piece of invisible string pulls it back and over it :(

We never get the rub of the green.

It was the same with United's goal, Mac.

I have looked at that at least fifty times and every time I look at it I still think the ball is going to come back from the goal line....it is like a piece of invisible string pulls it back and over it :(

We never get the rub of the green.

Not wrong K, a ball that looks like it's going to bounce wide always goes the other side of the post. I'm amazed at how much crap luck we get and I've witnessed too much to mention. You sort of just expect it as an Evertonian because it has an inevitability about it.

He's grand. It's impossible to tell really, he has the attributes and desire, I'd just like to see him in the same central partnership for a couple of weeks and see if he can build a rapport with Williams

We never get the rub of the green
A ref blind to a Limpar dive in 94 and another to a Bolton ball over the line in 97 were two decent slices of luck I suppose! Looking on the bright side, if it wasn't for those, we might have been talking about all the bad luck we've been getting in the derbies against Tranmere for the last twenty years...!

I think it is nailed on that we are signing a strong powerful dominant centrehalf.. in January if possible, but certainly in the summer.
We know that in the summer Koeman was chasing at least two players of this type but failed with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back