Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well again won his headers and hes not going to get outpaced on the deck. His passing is suspect at time but at least he tried unlike Williams who just clubs it up the pitch!

Played well again won his headers and hes not going to get outpaced on the deck. His passing is suspect at time but at least he tried unlike Williams who just clubs it up the pitch!

He played one really ace ball through late on.

To be honest, I'm sure it was a miscue, but he was wearing Royal Blue so I'm going to ignore that bit !

As others have said, defensively he's solid, but his distribution ain't great, but as far as distribution goes, he's certainly no worse than Jags or Williams.

Longer term, if we don't sign anyone at centre half I could see him partnering Holgate at the back with Holgate being the suave defender and Funes Mori being the decent grock.

He's okay I guess. Nowhere near the quality we've had in the past with the likes of Jags and Lescott though.

The pass backs to the goalkeeper do my head in.

He played one really ace ball through late on.

To be honest, I'm sure it was a miscue, but he was wearing Royal Blue so I'm going to ignore that bit !

As others have said, defensively he's solid, but his distribution ain't great, but as far as distribution goes, he's certainly no worse than Jags or Williams.

Longer term, if we don't sign anyone at centre half I could see him partnering Holgate at the back with Holgate being the suave defender and Funes Mori being the decent grock.

I generally agree. I just wish he was a bit faster. Loved me some Distin...crap at football, but kept forwards in his back pocket for fun with his pace, strength, and athleticism...until age finally caught him. Father Time remains undefeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back