Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When he signed I said we'd be seeing him improve or he would go to Spain for £15mil+

He's off to Spain in the summer i think.

i like him. If we want to be CL contenders, having an argentinian first choice CB as backup is what you sort of need. He's not good enough to start every week if we want to be that, but no way should we get rid. We need a squad and he's one of those players, like mirallas, who we need to keep for the time being. We all know there's about 10 players we can get rid of, so there's no need to get rid of these players as well and try and buy more replacements.

Genuinely not sure why he gets so much hate. One of our better defenders for sure - the teds saying he's "a liability" are probably the same bad biffs that clapped Naismith and were gutted when Stones left while Ronny was laughing his arse off counting the booty.

I for one rate him and I think he can only get better. Same with Joel - they're both fairly young and defo have scope for improvement.

Genuinely not sure why he gets so much hate. One of our better defenders for sure - the teds saying he's "a liability" are probably the same bad biffs that clapped Naismith and were gutted when Stones left while Ronny was laughing his arse off counting the booty.

I for one rate him and I think he can only get better. Same with Joel - they're both fairly young and defo have scope for improvement.

If he was English he wouldn't be scapegoated like this.

He makes me nervous when he plays. When I think of him I picture him either A) Failing to clear the ball properly or B) Trying to bring the ball forward and taking a bad touch and losing it.

He's good at defending in the air but when someone gets running at him or the ball lands at his feet to clear then I assume he is gonna cock it up because I've seen him do it plenty of times before.

He makes me nervous when he plays. When I think of him I picture him either A) Failing to clear the ball properly or B) Trying to bring the ball forward and taking a bad touch and losing it.

He's good at defending in the air but when someone gets running at him or the ball lands at his feet to clear then I assume he is gonna cock it up because I've seen him do it plenty of times before.

That was exactly Sakho for the RS, and he was an absolute tank last season.

That was exactly Sakho for the RS, and he was an absolute tank last season.

I don't hate the lad, but he does make me nervous watching him play. He hasn't had a proper run of games in ages and last year the entire team looked dreadful so he could improve. I wouldn't be bothered if he was sold and I think Williams is much better personally.

He's as bad as Naismith with the ball at his feet, and regularly gets put on the weights when isolated by any halfway-physical forward.

Better than Jagielka these days, but not good enough if the club has designs on qualifying for Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back