Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like his aggression and the way he attacks the ball. He's a pro-active defender.

I'd rather he was 3rd choice though tbh.

He makes three horrible decisions each game, other than that he's an absolute rock.

Can't wrap my head around it.

He's great at one-on-ones, is aggressive and strong in the air but.. He gets sucked in to the play numerous times each game. Such a textbook South American centre half.

Carragher was chatting about South American defenders before and made a great point. Most European centre halves are pessimists, they don't just anticipate the worst to happen - they expect it. South American defenders are optimists, they rarely expect the worst and tend to charge forward. I think he nailed it. They play like loons.

If he could improve his ball-playing skills I think he'd be a top defender. Unfortunately he's as good as my nan at passing.

He's mental

You see him just leg it from defence flying in about 10 yards from there box
He is very enthusiastic to get up the field to try and score, not just for set plays, which is great as long as the rest of the defensive players know you've done one, and your able to get back when the ball is lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back