Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defo suited to a back 3. He is a decent defender. Very aggressive brave and always on the forward foot and having 2 more cb to cover the 1 mistake he will make in a game makes me feel a lot safer.

Mori is far better than Evertonians give him credit for. He is prone to overdoing things but the funny thing is that he very rarely gets punished for it. He's not the complete defender by any stretch, but he's very good in the air and has the desire to win the ball and is excellent at getting blocks in etc.

Hopefully Koeman can improve him even further and as he gets older he can eliminate the dodgy moments. I genuinely prefer him to Stones though. Better defender.
He's like Distin without the consequences of his nonsense. Not too shabby

Ridiculous the analysis of Mori. We win and he's " Evertons #1 CB", we lose and he's hopeless.

Let's just agree he has been a very good addition to our squad since he arrived not that long ago and leave it like that.
Not sure I like this but...I agree with you.

He is not without his faults but I like him. I like his aggression and passion. He wins majority of his aerial duals. What I like about him most is trying to get in front of an attacker to nick the ball. So many times in the past we have allowed attackers to shield a ball and keep the oppositions momentum going. Mori tries to snuff this out and he doesn't give them any time on the ball. The only downside is he is not sure when not to do it and can get caught out occasionally.

Still worries me a bit, he's definitely got a mistake or two in him, but as the point's been made that seems to be par for the course for defenders at the moment. Played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back