Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funes and Holgate. That should be the partnership from now til the end of the season.

Bin Keane, Jagielka and Willaims in the Summer, sign a couple of good CB's and move on from the failures.

Jags, Williams should not come near the team, can see what you propose as worth a try but also for me rotating combinations of Holgate, Funes and Keane that should be for the rest of the season.

He is not as bad as people on here make out. And trust me this is not the "Mirallas" effect; where a poor player whose been out of the squad for some time is beginning to be viewed a bit more fancied than he deserves. Just hear me out..

Ramiro Funes Mori's reputation has just never recovered from this:

I'm not saying it should, because there was no justification and it was an incredibly embarrassing moment especially given his reaction as he was coming off the pitch.

All I am saying is that he is not a bad CB; probably slightly above average, and more importantly he's an improvement on just about every other player we have that has been given a run out at LCB.

I for one will be happy to at least have one left footed player on the pitch moving forward; as well as, the slight boost to our potential goal threat from set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back