Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
DXN4eNTX4AA9eTs.jpg:large

This is dumb. The last thing RMF needs after a 9 month injury is to be rushed into an international friendly, and a training camp where he believes he needs to go all out to impress the manager. Chances he comes back healthy are at best 50/50.

If we play him in a back 5 with Kenny, Martina, Williams and Keane we may as well come out to the Benny Hill theme tune. However, a very dark part of me wants to see that just for the entertainment value.

He's got bottle at the very least, which has been in very short supply in our rearguard this season. Definitely should be thrown back in as soon as he's ready. Williams obviously should never play for us again, Jags probably shouldn't either so that leaves either Holgate or Keane to partner him. Keane's performance against Burnley was so dreadful that Mason seems to be the obvious choice for now.

I'll actually wee my pants if either Williams or Jagielka get picked over Mori. Would be the ultimate slap in the face to him and I'd fully support him wanting to leave us as soon as the transfer window opens if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back