Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously match fit now. Jagielka clearly is not fit and we all know he's finished anyway. Williams is not fit, also finished and thankfully suspended for three games. Keane has back appalling all season. It'll be a disgrace if it's not Mori and Holgate at the weekend, but I fully expect somehow at least one of the pathetic Jagielka and Keane will be in.

giphy.gif

"Help us Ramiro Funes Mori, you're our only hope"

He's obviously match fit now. Jagielka clearly is not fit and we all know he's finished anyway. Williams is not fit, also finished and thankfully suspended for three games. Keane has back appalling all season. It'll be a disgrace if it's not Mori and Holgate at the weekend, but I fully expect somehow at least one of the pathetic Jagielka and Keane will be in.
Jags and Mori would be my bet.
Mori a left footer to try and cover Baines a little ?

It’s not like He’s Baresi or Maldini but he was an improving player and with time and some coaching next season can definitely be a massive improvement on Jags and Williams - paired with Holgate it would be a fast and sharp defensive line - he’s in the starting XI for Argentina too usually

There's reports in Italy that Lazio want him apparently.
Definitely just a recycled story, there was links prior to his injury with Lazio.

They'll probably want to see how he is after his injury, they'll also be linked to quite a few centre halves with Dell Vrij going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back