Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

"Help us Ramiro Funes Mori, you're our only hope"

That Carrie Fisher was hot. RIP.

best everton defender by a mile

sack williams

sack jagielka

sell keane

loan holgate
Don't need to loan out Holgate. Keep him as backup and hope he progresses and learns enough from the senior players to make a first team push over the next year or two, then take it from there.

Agree with all other points.

I'm looking forward to the first time he goes to clear the ball and somehow manages to miss it completely or shank it to the opposition and then I'm going to vault every single one of you who has acted like he's the messiah.

He's gash and I wanted him sold before his injury. He cannot be relied upon just like all of our other center backs.

I'm looking forward to the first time he goes to clear the ball and somehow manages to miss it completely or shank it to the opposition and then I'm going to vault every single one of you who has acted like he's the messiah.

He's gash and I wanted him sold before his injury. He cannot be relied upon just like all of our other center backs.
First choice Argentina centre back.

Has Lionel Messi and Sergio Aguero in his Whatsapp contacts.

Atrocious footballer aye yeah, deffo prefer Fat Ashley and dopey Michael Keane.

Oh aye, because you're forever hearing about how class those Argentinean defenders are these days...

Argentina's defence is crap, didn't they just get beat by the mighty USMN in the Copa America/Gold Cup (Whatever jarg Americas cup it was) final?

Am I the least bit arsed who he has in his Whats App group...

Giz your last username and we'll see what you said about him in the past mate.

I bet you'd rather see Everton relegated than Ramiro playing well

Oh aye, because you're forever hearing about how class those Argentinean defenders are these days...

Argentina's defence is crap, didn't they just get beat by the mighty USMN in the Copa America/Gold Cup (Whatever jarg Americas cup it was) final?

Am I the least bit arsed who he has in his Whats App group...

Giz your last username and we'll see what you said about him in the past mate.

Don't take my word for it. Take @argietoffee 's.
https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ramiro-funes-mori.78362/page-506#post-5259710
Argentina are in major trouble defensively as Otamendi, Funes Mori and Mascherano seriously lack pace.

Even Venezuela's attack ripped them to pieces. Peru and Ecuador too.

Iirc I saw the donkey Dimichelis playing a few months ago.

Being a first choice centre half for Argentina ain't the currency it used to be.

Feel free to go back to his thread from last year and see what we were saying about him a year ago: https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/ramiro-funes-mori.78362/page-501

Most of us were convinced Koeman was going to get rid. I'm not making this up.

Why??

Because he isn't any better than Jagielka, Williams, or Keane. He's as dodgy as all three of them and none of them are of the required standard.
At that time people actually thought Koeman knew what he what he was doing and many went OTT about Mori's limitations.

He'll be at the WC starting games for one of the favourites and Koeman will be on the golf course in his tireless effort to get the Oranje back in business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back