Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought it was harsh him being left out the Argentina squad. He did get injured for them so some loyalty wouldn’t have gone amiss.

Sam screwed him over. Once it was clear we were staying up he should have played him to give him the opportunity to make the squad.
He also should’ve played some of the youngsters more and have played Klaassen so he could try and prove himself.
He was only thinking of himself in every decision he made.

Sam screwed him over. Once it was clear we were staying up he should have played him to give him the opportunity to make the squad.
He also should’ve played some of the youngsters more and have played Klaassen so he could try and prove himself.
He was only thinking of himself in every decision he made.
I agree with this. Not only was it the right thing to do for the player but it was right for the club too. Getting Funes Mori into the Argentinian squad for the world cup would have improved his fitness after a whole season out, and also would have enhanced our chances of selling him if that's what we decide to do.

Allardyce, the manager, may have gone but his legacy remains. Fortunately he was only here 6 months.

Sounds like he, among many, will be off if we receive a half decent offer for him. I’d be inclined to keep him as we’ve got far bigger problems, but also wouldn’t be fuming if he left.

He’ll be top class in a league like Spain. It hasn’t worked out especially with the injury but I’m certain we’ll get a profit for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back