Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is like gizzing one out thinking of your spotty faced, over weight ex just coz you haven't had a jump in a few months.

thankfully, we dont have the problem that this gimp is the answer to.

I mean, I think we should try and get someone else in.

But in meantime, I'd prefer Ramiro to that absolute shower of shabite we have currently.

Can't wait til hermano funes is back, defends on the front foot and has pace so we can push up, misplaces the odd pass but NEA because nothing ever comes of it. Can finally boot the donkey Williams to fuq

At least the kid has some passion, Can't be as bad as Williams, let's hope he has matured now he's been here a while but he's mobile and shows some heart, heck who would have thought it, missing RFM.

this is like gizzing one out thinking of your spotty faced, over weight ex just coz you haven't had a jump in a few months.

thankfully, we dont have the problem that this gimp is the answer to.

We've looked absolutely diabolical in defence so far. Funes is sometimes an accident waiting to happen but it seems the way we are at the moment the accidents never actually wait

Yeah what we need is this chump getting himself sent off and kissing the badge. His distribution is worse than Williams too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back