Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be Maldini on here up until the moment he sees the pitch and faffs a clearance and reminds everybody that we didn't actually rate him that much.
I rated him. Unfortunately people wrote him off because of his absurd attempts at passing. He is an Argentinean international and had rumours of Barcelona chasing him.

Play him with a competent centre half, decent coaching and he is young enough to stop his ambitious attempts at passing likr Mascherano.

He is brilliant in the air, he is quick and defends off his front foot. Attributes others are missing. Perfectly suits a back 3 as well

We've seen how good Holgate is in a back 3. If Keane (who failed at playing in a back 3) finds a way to slot into it all of a sudden it opens up a variety of new options for us.

I'm sorry, but anyone suggesting he is as bad playing the ball as Williams, even jokingly, has gone way too far. For shame.

Williams is perhaps the worst ball playing CB in league history. Everytime he attempts to hit it beyond 10 yards you know it won't get within 30 of the target.

I might also add, cannot remember against who it was but in a recap thread there were a goos number of people saying Funes was bog, and then some people happy enough to say he was our worst because he butchered the ball twice.

Should also add, another Martinez signing. Only 8.5m as well.

I might also add, cannot remember against who it was but in a recap thread there were a goos number of people saying Funes was bog, and then some people happy enough to say he was our worst because he butchered the ball twice.

Should also add, another Martinez signing. Only 8.5m as well.
Haven't a clue what you just said there , mate .......Soz !

Mori is limited, but has courage, is aggressive, decent in the air...don't get me wrong, if he's healthy, he's better than Williams or Jags at this point, but he's not particularly great.

I was watching Liga MX the other night and forgot he had a twin. It freaked me out.

Donkey_(Shrek).webp

Mori is limited, but has courage, is aggressive, decent in the air...don't get me wrong, if he's healthy, he's better than Williams or Jags at this point, but he's not particularly great.

I was watching Liga MX the other night and forgot he had a twin. It freaked me out.

Was his bro any good?

I agree with what you say about Ramiro though. He's not great....but he'll do for a change when he's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back