Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Zakaria/Sangare is the one profile of player I think RBL lacks.
I hate how BMG uses Zakaria. He's at least sitting a bit more today - Rose will be an improvement, but they continually push his up higher. I think he's very disciplined and SHOULD play more as a true 6. Really good positionally, very good passer. Can dribble a bit, but BMG always tries to push him higher. I really want to see him go somewhere else.

RBL defenders have not been at their best today.

I hate how BMG uses Zakaria. He's at least sitting a bit more today - Rose will be an improvement, but they continually push his up higher. I think he's very disciplined and SHOULD play more as a true 6. Really good positionally, very good passer. Can dribble a bit, but BMG always tries to push him higher. I really want to see him go somewhere else.

RBL defenders have not been at their best today.

He’s been used as 6 explicitly all games this season I think he’s just forced to do more as the other midfielders aren’t doing so well.

Zakaria/Sangare is the one profile of player I think RBL lacks.
The way he ran back and took the ball off Werner and dribbled out with it again was class, he is such a good player at times. It was a decent game tbh, although Gladbach clearly need some better options upfront, fairly wasteful.

He’s been used as 6 explicitly all games this season I think he’s just forced to do more as the other midfielders aren’t doing so well.
Yeah, I should've said I hate how they USED (past tense) Zakaria. Wouldn't hate seeing him at Everton. He'd be a monster in a dual pivot with Gbamin.

The way he ran back and took the ball off Werner and dribbled out with it again was class, he is such a good player at times. It was a decent game tbh, although Gladbach clearly need some better options upfront, fairly wasteful.
He's clearly got tremendous talent - he almost always makes the right decision with the ball and he's just got great defensive awareness and sense. Hecking isn't a terrible manager per se, but I really felt like he had worn out his welcome with BMG.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back