Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Not being good enough for a clear CL side and not being good enough for Everton aren't the same thing. Ramsey barely plays for Juve and would be our best player. I guess he hasn't proven it but he hasn't proven the people who decided to never use him right either. And at this point it feels unlikely we will ever find out.

He'll come good, I'm confident of that, he's looked fairly bright from his cameos so far. Problem is his output needs to be decisive in the minutes he gets because this season Forsberg, Sabi and Nkunku have been slotting/assisting for fun.

He'll come good, I'm confident of that, he's looked fairly bright from his cameos so far. Problem is his output needs to be decisive in the minutes he gets because this season Forsberg, Sabi and Nkunku have been slotting/assisting for fun.
It still bums me out that we didn't really even try to make it work with him or Vlasic. And now we are stuck with Sigurdsson and Walcott instead (and Bolasie is on loan still FFS). Maybe the next manager will get it.

It still bums me out that we didn't really even try to make it work with him or Vlasic. And now we are stuck with Sigurdsson and Walcott instead (and Bolasie is on loan still FFS). Maybe the next manager will get it.

Yeh I'm the same, I mean I can't argue with them because they didn't do it when on the pitch for us but I will admit on my Everton FIFA career I've brought back Lookman, Vlasic and Onyekuru.

As an aside remember in the summer when everyone sided with Silva and said if Silva says he isn't good enough than he has to be right? LOL.

This is a joke, right?

Hes played 2 games all season, a combined 200minutes in all comps and you are here claiming hes good enough?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeh I'm the same, I mean I can't argue with them because they didn't do it when on the pitch for us but I will admit on my Everton FIFA career I've brought back Lookman, Vlasic and Onyekuru.
For me it's just which would I enjoy watching more: Richarlison/Kean up top with a combo of Bernard Iwobi Lookman or Vlasic in behind or DCL/Tosun with Richarlison wasted out wide with Sigurdsson and Walcott? If we are going to suck can we at least make it fun?

Edit: @MarcelsGoat

This is a joke, right?

Hes played 2 games all season, a combined 200minutes in all comps and you are here claiming hes good enough?

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RBL might win the Bundesliga. We might go down. A player not good enough for them can be a great player for us.

RBL might win the Bundesliga. We might go down. A player not good enough for them can be a great player for us.

But its like saying that if Niasse signed for Juve and they win the CL while he never plays that hes good enough for Juve.

The simple fact is that he doesnt play for a team that might win the Bundesliga, which means hes not good enough for them.

He was here for almost 2 years and did NADA, hes now gone to Germany and guess what? Yes, thats right hes doing NADA.

But its like saying that if Niasse signed for Juve and they win the CL while he never plays that hes good enough for Juve.

The simple fact is that he doesnt play for a team that might win the Bundesliga, which means hes not good enough for them.

He was here for almost 2 years and did NADA, hes now gone to Germany and guess what? Yes, thats right hes doing NADA.
I don't really need to go through this again. He was very good in the limited minutes he got last year. The manager dropped him for no good reason and for Lookman who had never been given a decent shake here that was it. He mailed it in and waited for his move. Not right on his part but do you really want to defend said manager still? Marco blew it on this one.

I don't really need to go through this again. He was very good in the limited minutes he got last year. The manager dropped him for no good reason and for Lookman who had never been given a decent shake here that was it. He mailed it in and waited for his move. Not right on his part but do you really want to defend said manager still? Marco blew it on this one.

I just want you to admit you got it wrong.

Thats all, bend the knee.

Hes let you down here.

I just want you to admit you got it wrong.

Thats all, bend the knee.

Hes let you down here.
I won't be admitting anything until he actually plays some games. I used Ramsey as an example already but this is like if Arsenal fans said they wouldn't miss Ramsey and then as their team woefully underperformed they claimed they were right because he doesn't start often for a team that is miles better than theirs. I don't think it works that way.

But it sure is fun watching Gylfi, Bernard and Walcott. I'm having fun.

I won't be admitting anything until he actually plays some games. I used Ramsey as an example already but this is like if Arsenal fans said they wouldn't miss Ramsey and then as their team woefully underperformed they claimed they were right because he doesn't start often for a team that is miles better than theirs. I don't think it works that way.

But it sure is fun watching Gylfi, Bernard and Walcott. I'm having fun.

All 3 of those are vastly better players, as they have proved over their careers.

Lookman cant even break into a 3rd rate team in a 4th rate league.

All 3 of those are vastly better players, as they have proved over their careers.

Lookman cant even break into a 3rd rate team in a 4th rate league.
Oh we're doing this again. I know it is hard for Evertonians to admit but I'm willing to: RB Leipzig, a team founded by a terrible, unhealthy, crap drink to improve their "brand," are better currently and have risen to a higher standing in the world game than Everton Football Club. That is reality right now.

Oh we're doing this again. I know it is hard for Evertonians to admit but I'm willing to: RB Leipzig, a team founded by a terrible, unhealthy, crap drink to improve their "brand," are better currently and have risen to a higher standing in the world game than Everton Football Club. That is reality right now.

But they havent.

Unless you think we would ever lose any good player to them.

Nobody decent will ever leave Everton to play for Soft Drink FC.

But they havent.

Unless you think we would ever lose any good player to them.

Nobody decent will ever leave Everton to play for Soft Drink FC.
Well of course not because we don't have any decent young players and play Gylfi and other waiters instead and RBL are smart enough to not waste their time buying 27 year olds. They have no interest in anyone we have.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back