Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

To be fair he got his chance recently and we saw what happened.
Yeah it wasn't great, especially the last giveaway, but there were also moments of decent play and he was playing right back which isn't exactly his position. I still think there is a player if the right situation comes along, but the hard work part seems to elude him. Even if he went somewhere that guaranteed him time on the pitch it won't mean anything if he isn't working.

Yeah it wasn't great, especially the last giveaway, but there were also moments of decent play and he was playing right back which isn't exactly his position. I still think there is a player if the right situation comes along, but the hard work part seems to elude him. Even if he went somewhere that guaranteed him time on the pitch it won't mean anything if he isn't working.

I think saying he was playing right-back was a bit of a stretch haha.

If you watched the game you’d have seen he spent about 30 seconds in his own half.
I did. That's how I know he was playing RB. If Frankfurt had gotten the ball he would have dropped into the backline. It's just that they couldn't be bothered as RBL were impotent on that day.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back