1 Stop(s)
Travel time:03:45 h
Detailed flight connection
Price including Standard Service

DescriptionNumberPrice
Flight price1£103.60
Taxes1£58.42
Total£162.02
All prices are displayed including VAT where applicable.
All prices are displayed including VAT where applicable.
Might as well just book your Warsaw flights now mate, whileyour carbon footprint is making its mark!

Don't know if any of you have a genius mind like me but thought I'd share. Car hire is around €90 so you could drive from geneva to bern and back and sleep in the car, split the petrol and car hire cost. works out a lot cheaper then hotel and train!!

just me a bit disappointed with the draw then ?. The cost of the flight for the home fixture is Mrs Bilko's xmas present to me,I'm going to gamble and go for the next round,would have liked to see a top euro side @ GP.

If train tickets /air fares start getting seriously hiked has anyone thought about flying to Munich or france and getting a coach across the Border , we did it when we went to Austria saved a fortune. Not sure if coaches go from Munich but might be worth a look.

Everton have drawn BSC Young Boys in the Europa League Round of 32 draw.

Games will be played on 19 and 26 February. We will play the first leg away on Thursday 19 February, with the return game taking place on Thursday 26 February at Goodison.

Road to Warsaw
Round of 32: Matches 19 & 26 February
Round of 16: Draw 27 February, matches 12 & 19 March
Quarter-finals: Draw 20 March, matches 16 & 23 April
Semi-finals: Draw 24 April, matches 7 & 14 May
Final: Wednesday 27 May, Tenth Anniversary Stadium, Warsaw

MY REACTION:

@chicoazul has got an easy match preview there with lots of rips already preloaded for this.

NO EXCUSES for the match preview being late.

@Woolly Blue

This is a statue in Bern, no one knows why it's there. Experts now believe it was a prophecy of the horrors EFC are going to commit on the pitch against Young Boys. Happy with this draw!
stash-3-50d0edf7bb384.jpeg

Don't know if any of you have a genius mind like me but thought I'd share. Car hire is around €90 so you could drive from geneva to bern and back and sleep in the car, split the petrol and car hire cost. works out a lot cheaper then hotel and train!!

Remember a few years back, 4 west Ham fans got a London cab to a European game. The cabbie even kept the meter running during the match, and it was till way cheaper than any other way. No flights, no hotels, straight home. Must have been a close match though.

or avoid sleeping in a car after a day on the ale (except driver) and sleep in airport

flight_out.gif
that's my flight booked, easy jet from manchester

Wed 25 February 2015
Manchester
to Geneva
Dep 10:50 - Arr 13:45Flight EZY19491 Adult1 x £39.99
flight_in.gif

Fri 27 February 2015
Geneva
to Manchester
Dep 14:20 - Arr 15:20Flight EZY19501 Adult1 x £32.99
checked_bags_crossed.gif

No hold luggage added
Pre-booking your hold luggage online is much cheaper than at the airport, and much less hassle.

Subtotal flights and options for all passengers:
£72.98
You should have let us win the group and you would have been ok! Get a connecting flight to Lisbon and go German for the day!

Just so you know flying in and out of Switzerland all the time.

Its not a cheap place to go but nice enough and yes its certainly a good place to go.

Hire car won't be that cheap. I just checked the average price is GB£160.00 for an Audi with Europcar for two days return Geneva

Remember its Swiss Franks not Euros also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back