REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another newbie question - what time will people get to the stadium and in their seats? I'm used to the American way of getting to the grounds 5-10 mins before the official start, but I believe that it's much earlier for soccer/football matches.

Another newbie question - what time will people get to the stadium and in their seats? I'm used to the American way of getting to the grounds 5-10 mins before the official start, but I believe that it's much earlier for soccer/football matches.

Nah, its about the same in England too.

You just have to think about the searching and que's to get in the ground.

Nah, its about the same in England too.

You just have to think about the searching and que's to get in the ground.
Ok. Basically, I'll treat it like an NFL game (they're always the busiest and take the longest to get into, like 30 mins.) Mainly, it's about maximizing my drinking time as much as possible, but also hitting the bathroom before. Cuz I will be crushing beers.

Ok. Basically, I'll treat it like an NFL game (they're always the busiest and take the longest to get into, like 30 mins.) Mainly, it's about maximizing my drinking time as much as possible, but also hitting the bathroom before. Cuz I will be crushing beers.

Exactly the same as 99% of the travelling fans will be thinking mate.

Can't get up for the Europa games until I know we are officially safe, up until then will be a distraction.
Once we get safe and I can relax will be bang up for it though.

I imagine the club paid for these tickets a good few weeks ago, so me being me, and i do love a good moan, find it extremely unusual to see the club trying to blag they haven't. £5 x 5,000 = £25,000 in the coffers of their pockets, i feel they may be covering bases.

As for getting to the ground early @BrooklynBlue, just try getting to the ground 30 mins before, as you don't know how they're going to steward it etc, i know at Wolfsburg, there was easily 300 blues outside the ground for the opening 10 mins, from my view in the perspex glass at the back of the stand, so it's better to be safe than sorry!

Anyone bought train tickets (i.e. Basle-Berne-Basle) yet? They're quoting CHF 80 return now. Are cheaper tickets expected to go on sale?

Any help with train tickets zurich - bern? Should i order them now or pay on the train? Dont want to order some and have to stick to specific trains incase of delays etc. Also is great western hotel decent?

Any help with train tickets zurich - bern? Should i order them now or pay on the train? Dont want to order some and have to stick to specific trains incase of delays etc. Also is great western hotel decent?
If your not bothered about super saver tickets you could just buy them at the station on the day that way you'll get the right times etc and they cost the same if you buy online or on the day, super saver tickets can be bought 14 days before but your booking for a specific train hope that helps!

be there a good hour before the game and finish your last 2 beers in front of the stadium (with one eye on the queue). have in mind that there will be 3'000 to 5'000 fellow blues who want to stay outside as long as possible (it's a european game...no real beer inside) and the stewards are fussy sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back