REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Thomas Cook details today.....bit gutted I only get 4 hours on ale in Bern.....plus £400 and hand baggage only......

Thursday 19thFebruary 2015

06.30hrs: Please check-in at the “Official Everton FC” check-in desk at Liverpool John LennonAirport for flight ST2828 operated byGermania Airlines for Zurich Airport. Please note that check-in closes 45minutes prior to departure. ***This is a ticketless flight***

Only hand luggage is permitted. All luggage must be carried on to the aircraft and must be able to fit in the overhead luggage compartments.

All liquids must be in containers no larger than 100 ml and they must be in single transparent re-sealable bags.

09.00hrs:Flight ST2828 departsLiverpoolAirport. A light snack &pay bar service will beavailable during the flight. **Match Tickets will be distributed on the flight (where applicable)**

11.55hrs:Anticipated local arrival time at ZurichAirport. Coach transfer from Zurich Airport toBern City Centre, Transfer time 90 minutes (subject to traffic conditions). Coaches will pick up from the same place as they drop you off.

Car park‘Schuetzenmatte’Approximately a 5 minute walk into to the city center(Reference map below)

17.00hrs:Coaches will departfor “Stade de Suisse” Transfer time approximately 25minutes (subject to traffic conditions)

19.00hrs: Kick-Off: BSC Young Boys vs.Everton FC

After the match coaches will depart the‘Stadede Suisse’ for Zurich. Room keys will be distributed on the coach whilst in transit to the hotel.

Dorint Airport- Hotel Zürich****

Glattbrugg,

8152 Opfikon

Switzerland

Tel: +41 44 808 10 00

Friday 20thFebruary 2015

06.00hrs-Breakfast at leisure in the Basilicorestaurant.

10.30 hrs

11.30hrs:please check out of your room and ensure you settle all room extras.

11.45hrs:Depart for Zurich Airport. Transfer time10 minutes (subject to traffic conditions).

14.00hrs: Departure from Zurich Airport on flightST2829 to Liverpool John LennonAirport. Alight snack&pay bar service will be availableduring the flight.

15.05 hrs:Anticipated local arrival time atLiverpool John Lennon Airport.

Local authorities, over which Thomas Cook Sport and Everton FC have no jurisdiction, may amend all movements and times. However we will keep you informed as much as possible on the day.

Team for the game -
Howard
Coleman Stones Jags Oviedo
McCarthy Besic
Barkley
Mirallas Lukaku Kone

We can do them on the counter if we defend well. Kone, Lukaku and Mirallas' pace will be vital, I've left Naismith out because we need to be quick and decisive going forward which unfortunately he doesn't offer. I'd bring him on as an impact sub though. There are two ways Roberto will approach this - To get a good draw OR to go all out for the win. Hopefully the later.

Team for the game -
Howard
Coleman Stones Jags Oviedo
McCarthy Besic
Barkley
Mirallas Lukaku Kone

We can do them on the counter if we defend well. Kone, Lukaku and Mirallas' pace will be vital, I've left Naismith out because we need to be quick and decisive going forward which unfortunately he doesn't offer. I'd bring him on as an impact sub though. There are two ways Roberto will approach this - To get a good draw OR to go all out for the win. Hopefully the later.

Would be a lovely team to see (maybe Kone in the middle and Lukaku wide right), but you are forgetting Naismith to slow down our play and Barry to get booked and then not be able to tackle for the rest of the game. The two lynchpins of our current system.

Status
Not open for further replies.