Match Thread Reading vs. Everton - Tuesday 22nd Sept - Capital One Cup Third Round - 20:00 KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Third round?? Feels like last game should have got us to Wembley it was so emotional. Wondering how seriously even championship teams take this competition nowadays. Even when domestic cups mattered this one didn't heat up till the semis.
Seeing how we are all selecting a reserve side in our heads is it time we had a tournament that replaced the old reserve leagues instead of this?
I am looking forward to seeing our new goal poacher. Can't remember a manager bigging a player up so much without giving any evidence for his excitement. The one thing I'm not expecting is that he'll just be pretty decent.
Gonna stroll this anyway.

Pouring down in the south east this morning, but forecast to be clear this evening. Safe travelling to all Blues!
Yes, tiping it down. Hopefully it does clear up, otherwise I can see it getting pulled. On a positive note, it's good to see the southerners struggling in the rain, they're not used to a northern summer

Reading have made a good start to the season. They are away to Burnley on Saturday - so may be saving some players for that. Burnley drew 0-0 at Derby last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back