Red S*te fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moore06

Hey lads,

As you guys know im from Ozzie land. And as i have stated before the mrs and her family are big red s*ite supporters. I also have a few friends that are supporters some english and some aussie. Now i dont know alot about the history of english football and stuff like that and excuse me if this sounds silly, but why the frig are the red s*ite fans so stuck up.

Everytime i give it to one them about us getting fourth place i always get the same reply from every one of them. They are as follows. "We are the most successful team in the league, you wont get there". "Your a pub team". "Have you won the Champions League" "Have you beaten Barcelona".

While some of this may be true, do they understand thats history and non of that is going to help the now? I seriously dont get it. I angers me so much, i almost got into a scrap with my friend about it. Is it just liverpool supporters in general seriously? Why do they think they are invicible? like today i was taking the piss because they got Inter, Arsenal and Manure coming up and its like it doesnt even phase them, without a blink i get a reply of "Easy" or "We will win". Not "yeah that will be a tough game", dont get me wrong im a big fan of positivty and all that bollocks but wtf.

I always reply with something like "We are there for a reason", "We have spent less then half then what you have and we are equal". And yet i always get the same answer. "Were beating you by a 10 goal difference". Without Gerrard and Torres, Liverpool would be nothing, and im really starting to wish the media different portray Rafael as an idiot for his rotations because it was really working in our favour.

They also say to me, you only support Everton because of Tim Cahill. Now Tim may be one of my favourite players, but its so untrue, i support them because they remind me off Australia a little bit, always the under dog, always written but always fight to the end. Bar the Wallabies (stupid Wilkinson).

GRRRR, anyway to rant and rave and it probably sounds stupid but needed to do that. Cheers

First of all.......welcome to what it's like to a an evertonian!! they are the biggest dikk-heads to be put on this planet. Deluded w@nkers that think they have the right to win everything. The most arregant bell-ends ever. So dont worry your only come back to them is.......Yes but im an evertonian.

Remember.....

Evertonians are born not manufactured,
We do not choose, We are chosen,
Those who understand need no explanation,
those who don't understand.....don't matter!

2ndly this thread go's in the ale house

Thanks mate. i know its probably been posted on here 1000 times so i apologise i just needed to voice that, and everyone i know is stupid [Poor language removed] fan.

Yeah sorry about that i didnt think of it, will remember next time. Stupid foxtel (sky sports) isnt showing the Uefa cup again and they didnt show the Sunderland game, i swear they better have the Fulham game on. Im coming across the pond next year for a holiday hoping to go to Goodison.

Thats the other thing why do the [Poor language removed] fans call it Woodison?

Thanks mate. i know its probably been posted on here 1000 times so i apologise i just needed to voice that, and everyone i know is stupid [Poor language removed] fan.

Yeah sorry about that i didnt think of it, will remember next time. Stupid foxtel (sky sports) isnt showing the Uefa cup again and they didnt show the Sunderland game, i swear they better have the Fulham game on. Im coming across the pond next year for a holiday hoping to go to Goodison.

if you need to shut up your redshite mates just remind them of how much money they blow each year in the transfer market compared to how much we have.

They're objective for this season was to finish 1st so this season was by and large a failure for them. Which is probably why we're getting so much stick this year because by our standards this season is a great success two decent cup runs and challenging for fourth spot.

Kopites have the my cock is bigger then yours syndrome. I really find it staggering that we're labeled bitter blues when this is the only thread on the scummers we have had for a while where as you look into one of their forums and 50% of the forum is dedicated to us.....But we're the bitter ones....yeah work that one out.

If they can't rip the back out of Man utd supporters...(which they would be doing if they were top.) they'll come after us. Fact.

One guess??

Well if they didnt steal ours from us...they would have no reason to complain

I hope we beat them in at Anfield, cant wait to read there forums the next day. [Poor language removed].

I think RS fans tend to have a HUGE superiority complex about everything. One RS fan in work is the same, can't take ANY criticism of Liverpool at all. I'll happily admit to him that Yes, Gerrard is world class, and Yes, I suppose Torres is ace too.

But you will not get a single good word about Everton from him. Which, after a season like we've had, proves that he is bitter. us having a good season isn't a statement of opinion, it is FACT and he still can't say it.

He's from Leicester, by the way.

I think RS fans tend to have a HUGE superiority complex about everything. One RS fan in work is the same, can't take ANY criticism of Liverpool at all. I'll happily admit to him that Yes, Gerrard is world class, and Yes, I suppose Torres is ace too.

But you will not get a single good word about Everton from him. Which, after a season like we've had, proves that he is bitter. us having a good season isn't a statement of opinion, it is FACT and he still can't say it.

He's from Leicester, by the way.

Leicester, Norway?

Leicester, Norway?

I heard some kopite vermin were singing a terrible song about Lee Carsley's kids at their recent Bolton game and that they plan to sing it at the upcoming derby, no wonder i despise this shower of piss stained red fuckwits with a passion that would befit a serial killer.

I heard some kopite vermin were singing a terrible song about Lee Carsley's kids at their recent Bolton game and that they plan to sing it at the upcoming derby, no wonder i despise this shower of piss stained red fuckwits with a passion that would befit a serial killer.

Actually Vim I'd love to catch those little pricks of our own who chanted about mongs at Blackburn. Any one who wishes to stoop that low against the weakest members in our society should be shot for the scum they are(n)(n)

Yeah i read about that, some right despicable [Poor language removed] follow both clubs, banter's one thing but mocking a disability as those supposed fans of ours did, and what some RS fans sang and plan to sing at the next derby is below contempt.

I've noticed that over the last 10 years that the Redshite, have got steadily more obnoxious and repulsive in character. My theory is this:

Man Utd and Arsenal surpassed them as dominant forces in English club football. The [Poor language removed], no longer able to take pleasure merely from their superiority, began to channel their growing bitterness in negative ways. One of these was to belittle any other team who hadn't had the huge success that they had, many years ago.

What is more, their delusions about still being BIG are continually reinforced in the media, where many Liverpool supporters, the glory chasers of yesterday, now work. The one problem for the new bitters of Merseyside is that the next generation of pundits, commentators and so on, will be more likely to be Man Utd and Arsenal fans. Their profile will wither quickly, and they will quickly turn into a Barcode type outfit. :D

You get idiots in every support, no one is immune.

Just in relation to the Merseyside rivalry though, I think there is a big difference between the supports. We just get on with the job of supporting our side and while we may lag behind them in terms of numbers, we have a real hardcore who will turn up through thick and thin, no matter what. It actually pisses me off this myth that the RS have great support. Think the way they have acted these past few months with their demo's etc are more reminiscent of a bunch of spoilt kids that havent had the present they were expecting.

If you can find them, any red fans that are actually scousers are not as bitter and twisted as the "new glory hunter" red fans.
It is harder to find a level headed red fan the younger you go from 30 downwards. Below the age of 23 or so its not even worth entering in to banter as it can be quite aggressive and narrow minded from them.
Non-scouse red fans (I guess this accounts for a majority of their fans as most scousers are blues) are very blinkered, hostile and very very pig headed about their support of their team. Fair enough.

I agree with an earlier comment. Over the past 10 years or so they have become more begruded, more bitter. They relentlessly set themselves huge unobtainable targets year in and out, spend huge amounts of cash, pay extortionate wage demands to players and management and yet they still get relatively nowhere.
It is an indiciment of their situation when their best players are both scousers and the next best player is on an absolute wedge to keep him there(Torres).

The only thing they have to hold a torch to of worth, is their Istanbul win. So they ram it down anyones throat that will listen or tries to unblinker their view.

I can't see the situation improving banter wise, not until Gerrard has gone to Barca at the end of this season and the red glory day pundits have all retired.

It means nothing to me though, as I don't care what the RS say. I follow Everton and the tide on Merseyside is indeed turning in the blue favour. COYB.

Status
Not open for further replies.