Red S*te fans

• Thread starter Thread starter moore06
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that over the last 10 years that the Redshite, have got steadily more obnoxious and repulsive in character. My theory is this:

Man Utd and Arsenal surpassed them as dominant forces in English club football. The [Poor language removed], no longer able to take pleasure merely from their superiority, began to channel their growing bitterness in negative ways. One of these was to belittle any other team who hadn't had the huge success that they had, many years ago.

What is more, their delusions about still being BIG are continually reinforced in the media, where many Liverpool supporters, the glory chasers of yesterday, now work. The one problem for the new bitters of Merseyside is that the next generation of pundits, commentators and so on, will be more likely to be Man Utd and Arsenal fans. Their profile will wither quickly, and they will quickly turn into a Barcode type outfit. :D

I guess the good news with that is that if they take the plunge as Monty has predicted, then the fall will be even that much better as they've been put up on a pedestal for quite a long time with out any merit to it.

befor we throw all our stones guys we better check how much glass we have left
our lads sing a rather hurtful song to gerrard about the baby not being his the thing to
understand is every club in the land has its arseholes

befor we throw all our stones guys we better check how much glass we have left
our lads sing a rather hurtful song to gerrard about the baby not being his the thing to
understand is every club in the land has its arseholes

I've never sang that song,and never will, but i take great offence at a section of their so called fans singing about Lee Carsley's disabled child or children.

Grrrrrr. Sometimes I wonder why I come on here and read things like this. It just winds me up so much. How dare anyone mock a child or any person who has a disbility of any description, there but for the Grace of God go you or I.

The fact that it's those from over the Park just makes me even more angry. It's clearly their intention to wind up Super Lee into taking a swipe at darling Stevie me me.
The idiots at Blackburn also deserve a good slapping too.
Why are so many people so damn hateful to others? Dear Lord, it's so depressing :(

Grrrrrrr.

Grrrrrr. Sometimes I wonder why I come on here and read things like this. It just winds me up so much. How dare anyone mock a child or any person who has a disbility of any description, there but for the Grace of God go you or I.

The fact that it's those from over the Park just makes me even more angry. It's clearly their intention to wind up Super Lee into taking a swipe at darling Stevie me me.
The idiots at Blackburn also deserve a good slapping too.
Why are so many people so damn hateful to others? Dear Lord, it's so depressing :(

Grrrrrrr.

What happened was Emlyn bloody Hughes, he started the ball rolling and its never stopped Lass but these days it beggars belief

we can't forget the lescott song that the [Poor language removed] sing, its pretty terrible.

i don't see the gerrard song as nearly as bad though, sure its hurtful but atleast imho its a far distance between making fun of an affair ("your wife's a whore" is one of the oldest insults in history), and mocking someone for having disabled children.

Mate of mine is just like that stereotypical Koppite mentioned in the first post. Cockiness to the point of nausea. Thing is anyone would think they were 15 points clear at teh top and not fighting it out with us and Villa for fourth spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back