Referees v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah...

The Rodri handball is easily the worst piece of officiating i've seen. We've been on the wrong end of some utterly diabolic decisions but the Rodri handball tops the decision to disallow Hutchisons goal in the derby years ago when Westerveld pinged it off his back into the net.

Poll ' I had already blew the whistle for full time '

Yet there was 40 seconds still on the clock.

Actually no, that disallowed goal is still the worst i've seen.
I meant this year and the Rodri one at least has a dishonest argument you can make. Today doesn't even have that.

Now all is said and done with regards to safety. I really do believe that after the season is over Everton should compile a document of all the dreadful decision against us in the league this season and present it to the league and the FA. They all need to answer for these officials. They truly are the worst in the game.

Massive shout out to Anthony Taylor for keeping this game competitive for the neutral.

If you didn't turn a blind eye to the 2 red cards in the first 30 minutes it could've been 8 nil instead of the hard fought come back orchestrated by the cheating, corrupt industry that you work for.

I hope your horrible, little elbow head is wrapped around a tree before the end of the night, see you later. Cheat.

Everton need to grow a pair and get the Lawyers involved as next season it will be worse, when they know, there is no consequences to match fixing and systematic corruption. Italy went after it, we need to expose what is happening here in this country.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

The Referreing in the Premier League is of such a poor standard that even the corrupt FIFA doesn't invite them to tournaments. They need to take a look at the egg chaser refs. Mic'd up and explaining their decisions for awarding fouls. Deliberating with VAR for bigger decisions. Apart from secrecy and corruption, there is no reason for them to go down this route. The technology is there. It is Tried and Tested and shown to work.

There will always be contention decisions over interpretation and I accept that. But listening in on the decision making process would improve everything.

I've said it once and I'll say it again.

The Referreing in the Premier League is of such a poor standard that even the corrupt FIFA doesn't invite them to tournaments. They need to take a look at the egg chaser refs. Mic'd up and explaining their decisions for awarding fouls. Deliberating with VAR for bigger decisions. Apart from secrecy and corruption, there is no reason for them to go down this route. The technology is there. It is Tried and Tested and shown to work.

There will always be contention decisions over interpretation and I accept that. But listening in on the decision making process would improve everything.
Obvs I means "No reason NOT to go down that route"

Status
Not open for further replies.