Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's still in our own hands. So the luck-getting has to be had by Leicester.

Leeds I can see getting a couple of wins. That combined with their two point advantage make it hard but not impossible for us to get above them.

If Leicester dont beat Wolves on saturday I think itll be very difficult to make a case for them. Leeds will probably see them off at Elland Road...just.

Bottom line for me is that if we have a 3 man midfield of Doucoure / Onana / Gueye for enough games we'll stay up.
Leeds won't get another win, I can guarantee that.
Southampton, Leeds, Forest would be my bet.

…..was thinking exactly the same this morning. We clearly lack quality so we need players who aren’t fragile & aren’t afraid of the situation we’re in. Leaders.

The Doucoure absence has been key to us not picking up points, Dyche will be desperate to have him back as he hasn’t found a formula without him.
His pitch coverage is enormous. A real miss.

Leeds won't get another win, I can guarantee that.
Southampton, Leeds, Forest would be my bet.
Your lot can blow hot and cold. I can see Leeds beating Leicester then securing another win elsewhere. That should be enough.

If Leicester fail to beat Wolves on Saturday and then lose to Leeds I'm inclined to view their chances as very slim indeed.

Leeds currently seem to be as badly run as us at the moment, but you need to also throw in Forest, who are a mess and also Leicester, who seem to have been bitten badly by FFP.

I don`t know a lot about your manger, but looking from the outside in, surely he needs to stop playing gung ho footy and massively tighten things up and play safety first.

He needs to make that two point advantage really count.

It`s anyone of four from Leeds, Everton, Forest and Leicester.
Was feeling good about our manager 2 games ago but last 2, the wheels have fallen off, players have no fight and we can't defend. We won't win again.

Your lot can blow hot and cold. I can see Leeds beating Leicester then securing another win elsewhere. That should be enough.

If Leicester fail to beat Wolves on Saturday and then lose to Leeds I'm inclined to view their chances as very slim indeed.
That was true up until a couple of games ago but things have really declined, I'd say we're the worst team in the league on current performances.
Leicester will beat us comfortably.

Puts to bed all the Coleman and Doucoure arguments really.

Many got a lot of their alternative shouts on Saturday and we were roundly thumped.
When we got back to 1-1 and we're on top it needed a second half dispay that was disciplined. We had no one out there who could get close to Fulham's danger players and when we presed too early and hard for a winner they picked us off.

If we get our players out there again who've been missing we will be tough to beat on the run in.

It looks like Onana and DCL back in for Palace according to Myers, and Coleman and Doucore back to join them against Newcastle.

If we get a draw at Palace I'd be quietly confident of scrambling enough points.

That was true up until a couple of games ago but things have really declined, I'd say we're the worst team in the league on current performances.
Leicester will beat us comfortably.

Nah. Leicester haven't won for two and a half months. You are at home. You have a four point gap on them.

I think you might struggle at Fulham, but rally against Leicester.

Nah. Leicester haven't won for two and a half months. You are at home. You have a four point gap on them.

I think you might struggle at Fulham, but rally against Leicester.
We've been awful last game and a half at home, our defence is like a sieve and Dean Smith will have them up for it.

Since Dyche has come in, either a rolled pass or a short kick out to Coleman has been a standard release ball by Pickford. And Coleman has proven quite effective in advancing and beating a man or a short pass and run by them to retain posession. It has been an effective pressure release valve up the right and was painfully absent last Saturday. Cue the awful long balls to Maupay.

His return to the starting eleven and ability to last as close to 90 mins as we need him will be critical in the run in.
Coleman and Doucoure have shone brightly since Dyche arrived.

They're key to our survival. Two never say die players with a goal threat.

How do all the other clubs at the bottom think of us, do they all think we are going down as much as many of our fans think, and some act like has already happened

How are you guys feeling?
After our last 2, can't see us having a hope of staying up. Think it will be Leeds, Southampton and one other.
Whichever team loses from your game with Leicester will be down I think, along with Southampton.

50:50 between us and forest for the other

How do all the other clubs at the bottom think of us, do they all think we are going down as much as many of our fans think, and some act like has already happened
My mates are starting to finally believe me when I tell them just how BAD we are. They are basically all United fans or reds

I don't know many fans of teams around us. I know a couple of Leeds supporters and they had alwaysbeen pretty confident they would be ok and thought Marsch was the problem. Although I reckon their faith may have been shaken after yesterday,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back