Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From now to the end of the season we need people and players with a bit of mental fortitude and the minerals to shithouse us over the line.

I’m not saying they are great players but I’d have the likes of coady, Davies, Patterson and even Mina playing ahead of Keane, holgate, Godfrey and Iwobi.

Just do it everton ffs, whoever bloody plays - do or die time.

From now to the end of the season we need people and players with a bit of mental fortitude and the minerals to shithouse us over the line.

I’m not saying they are great players but I’d have the likes of coady, Davies, Patterson and even Mina playing ahead of Keane, holgate, Godfrey and Iwobi.

I know that mathematically we are still in with a chance of surviving if we lose tonight, but really if we lose are we Championship bound?

I agree with you on the defenders

But to say, out loud, you'd rather have Davies in there than Iwobi is bonkers

In reality land what actually happened is that he was solid defensively during that run and you switched to moaning that he offered nothing in attack. Don’t make me go to the vaults.

We lost points through his mistakes to:

Chelsea home
Leeds away
Forest home
Wolves home

I know that mathematically we are still in with a chance of surviving if we lose tonight, but really if we lose are we Championship bound?
I think mentally the players have tonight to get something, if they don't I think that's it they will fold like a pack of cards against city and Brighton.
So it's vital Dyche gets his team selection right tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back