Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident we’ll stay up but will be hurting knowing we will still have the same parasites running the club, high-fiving themselves for escaping relegation and giving themselves a 7* star summer holiday for a job well done.

I expect to get destroyed for this but I expect more of the same year under this absolute farce of an owner and board.

Whilst I expect everyone will be delighted with escaping (and rightly so) and fans hugging players celebrating with a pitch invasion, I’ll still be feeling sick knowing the cancers of the club that are Farhad and Bill are not going away and expect more of the same for seasons to come. The bar is as low as it’s ever been.

Name says it all. We haven't got one goal in us away from home let alone three.
I'm guessing your name is just a play on Tracey Beaker, and you're neither called Tracey or on the stuff. I was being harsh, we might have one goal in us away from home. Leicester will score more though.

I’m confident we’ll stay up but will be hurting knowing we will still have the same parasites running the club, high-fiving themselves for escaping relegation and giving themselves a 7* star summer holiday for a job well done.

I expect to get destroyed for this but I expect more of the same year under this absolute farce of an owner and board.

Whilst I expect everyone will be delighted with escaping (and rightly so) and fans hugging players celebrating with a pitch invasion, I’ll still be feeling sick knowing the cancers of the club that are Farhad and Bill are not going away and expect more of the same for seasons to come. The bar is as low as it’s ever been.
I'm so anti Everton right now. Fuming. Mr.Happy might be known erstwhile as Mr Livid.

Just to remind everyone that we have 5 and not just three games left.
I personally am writing nothing off against Brighton and City and still feel confident we'll cause a shock in the run in, it's what Everton do and always have. 3 points tonight would be magnificent and put us clearly in the driving seat. A draw or loss then it's back to what ifs and guesswork. Plenty of unexpected results to come, for us and sadly for our rivals too I'd bet.

We did. Weeks/months ago. Both at home.

There is precious little to hang hopes of a win tonight on.

Desperately hope it happens, would rarely have been happier to be wrong…. but anyone saying it’s LIKELY is kidding themselves.
I havent said it's likely. I said we've done well there for the past few seasons.

Horses for courses is something I subscribe to. It's amazing how many times a fixture causes problems for a club apparently in the better position to win.

He is also playing tho, albeit at a better managed team which always helps.

Until Patterson gets a proper lasting run In the team, I'm not writing him off. ( Especially just for the fact he played for Rangers )
He had a proper run and apart from the derby he was mince.

A defensive calamity. No Everton manager when Coleman has been available has ever fancied Patterson. He lost us a lot of points earlier in the season by going walkabout.

Looking at Wolves home record it’s actually pretty strong don’t think we’ll get anything there

So revising my prediction

Leicester 1
Brighton 0
City 0
Wolves 0
Bournemouth 3

32 and down

I think Wolves already have their feet up - see the Brighton game. Bournemouth are safe.

Wolves will have another win by that time we play them so are home and dry.

You're talking the final 2 games with teams having ended their season weeks ago. So there's a slight glimmer if we're not already dead and buried by then.

He had a proper run and apart from the derby he was mince.

A defensive calamity
. No Everton manager when Coleman has been available has ever fancied Patterson. He lost us a lot of points earlier in the season by going walkabout.

In reality land what actually happened is that he was solid defensively during that run and you switched to moaning that he offered nothing in attack. Don’t make me go to the vaults.

wish i had what you had for breakfast

I think Wolves already have their feet up - see the Brighton game. Bournemouth are safe.

Wolves will have another win by that time we play them so are home and dry.

You're talking the final 2 games with teams having ended their season weeks ago. So there's a slight glimmer if we're not already dead and buried by then.

this feet up or on the beach stuff lol

it’s utter utter BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back