Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The footballing gods are giving us a chance to get our heads above the parapet tonight. It's a wonderful opportunity to give the fans some much-needed hope after weeks of melancholy and despair.

I believe there will be drama in spades tonight as it's massive for both teams.

Our performances have been poor, to say the least recently, and for most fans, it's understood Everton is a team that is only heading one way. Our manager, you could argue, has underperformed. Then again so have so many before him, haven't they?

You never know in football, something may just click in the players tonight or we may even get some outrageous luck and grab all three points!

I just wanna say good luck to all our amazing away supporters going tonight, everybody watching/listening at home and any blues pulling a night shift who will secretly be pulling up the score on their mobile phones. One thing is for sure, by the final whistle, many a man will be shedding tears. The question is will they be tears of sadness or joy?

The footballing gods are giving us a chance to get our heads above the parapet tonight. It's a wonderful opportunity to give the fans some much-needed hope after weeks of melancholy and despair.

I believe there will be drama in spades tonight as it's massive for both teams.

Our performances have been poor, to say the least recently, and for most fans, it's understood Everton is a team that is only heading one way. Our manager, you could argue, has underperformed. Then again so have so many before him, haven't they?

You never know in football, something may just click in the players tonight or we may even get some outrageous luck and grab all three points!

I just wanna say good luck to all our amazing away supporters going tonight, everybody watching/listening at home and any blues pulling a night shift who will secretly be pulling up the score on their mobile phones. One thing is for sure, by the final whistle, many a man will be shedding tears. The question is will they be tears of sadness or joy?
Great post. Yes it could just hinge on a bit of luck which we could do with or not getting cheated by the ref as per every game. Leicrsters crowd will be up for it. We have to assert authority early on. So no wimps like mykolenko, keane. We need Onana to turn up for once. We need the good Doucoure and Calvert on fire.

It’s not a free swing because we’re in the relegation zone, but the results this weekend have taken some pressure off the Leicester game. It’s an opportunity now not a win to just keep parity, now it’s a chance to strike a dent against other teams.

I fear that these players actually see it as a bigger pressure though and we all know they can't perform under pressure. Sorry to be cynical, just very wound up over this game.

Drop Keane start Mina, Coleman if fit starts if not Patterson, play Gray and I'd be tempted to put him in instead of Iwobi. Then pray to the footballing Gods for some luck at both ends of the pitch.

Finding it difficult to get any belief that we might win this after what happened on Thursday.

Expect the worst and then anything we get is a bonus is the motto from here on in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back