Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brighton are going to carve us up , wolves are looking very vulnerable and despite being not definitely safe I think they are growing complacent so if we actually hit them with some energy its winnable , bournemouth I think the fans are going to have to carry Everton to safety but if we win those two games we should be safe. Dysche has to play for the win though , no damage control football

Right now i'll take not being dead in the water after brighton and city. They are two crappy fixtures for us thats lets be brutal we're pretty dire and will struggle to get points.
Get me to wolves and bournemouth within touching distance please

To address our Villa loving "friend"......as per @Lanolin I think that the vast majority of Evertonians realise how desperate our plight is but some of them , myself included , cling to the irrational thought that maybe , just maybe we can pull off an unexpected result ( which often do happen at the back end of the season).

So, do I think we will go down ? Yes probably, I'd say there was a 70% chance of that happening

Can we stay up ? Yes , and it wouldn't need a wholly improbable set of results.

Does that make me deluded or that I am suffering from dementia ? I think not but better for others to judge. Suffice to say my GP seemed happy with me at my well person check up , but then she would given that I look like a cross between Tom Cruise and George Clooney lol.

Yeah you know short and grey haired. Have a lovely evening everyone watching City get some shooting practice tonight for their demolition of Leeds on Saturday.

Will we keep Dyche if we get relegated?
I wonder if there’s anything in his contract about relegation?
I seen a report saying he had a £3m bonus to keep us up but no break clause for relegation.... As I said before, if he keeps us up he deserves the right to have another go next season and shaping this squad with sales and releases of the current team.... BUT if we went down the whole club needs a reset away from defensive managers like Moyes, Allardyce, Benitez and Dyche. In my view we need to attract attacking managers and the one I`d chose to bring us back and trust to rebuild would be Ange Postecoglou....

It is proven attacking managers reap rewards much more than defensive ones...

No doubt Ange will get jeers for being a manager in a "farmers league" in the same way most on here were saying Howe "Got Bournemouth relegated" and "Howe not good enough for Everton".... but alot would have Kompany who only managed in Belgium.

Ange will come to the PL one day and will be a success.... we need to steal a march on the next best thing not historic dinosaurs who have achieved nothing in decades.

I seen a report saying he had a £3m bonus to keep us up but no break clause for relegation.... As I said before, if he keeps us up he deserves the right to have another go next season and shaping this squad with sales and releases of the current team.... BUT if we went down the whole club needs a reset away from defensive managers like Moyes, Allardyce, Benitez and Dyche. In my view we need to attract attacking managers and the one I`d chose to bring us back and trust to rebuild would be Ange Postecoglou....

It is proven attacking managers reap rewards much more than defensive ones...

No doubt Ange will get jeers for being a manager in a "farmers league" in the same way most on here were saying Howe "Got Bournemouth relegated" and "Howe not good enough for Everton".... but alot would have Kompany who only managed in Belgium.

Ange will come to the PL one day and will be a success.... we need to steal a march on the next best thing not historic dinosaurs who have achieved nothing in decades.
I wouldn't be against Postie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back