Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're gona have to appreciate this is a powder keg forum right now. We're all sh!tting it. Nobody on this forum has ever seen Everton relegated in their life
I get that, I also understand how it feels too. As I have said, I like Everton and I want u to stay up, they are my 2nd team. But football forums and pressure do tend to bring out the worst in people

So a joke is a lack of class? Is it classy to give me the finger?
Clearly you haven’t had experience of a family member who has suffered from Dementia/Alzheimers, it’s a cruel cruel illness for everyone involved, otherwise you wouldn’t think it’s ok to attempt to make a very unfunny joke of it!
The lack of class here is solely on you, and not on anyone who chooses to give you “the finger”!

Clearly you haven’t had experience of a family member who has suffered from Dementia/Alzheimers, it’s a cruel cruel illness for everyone involved, otherwise you wouldn’t think it’s ok to attempt to make a very unfunny joke of it!
The lack of class here is solely on you, and not on anyone who chooses to give you “the finger”!
It is a cruel disease and both my parents have it and it is sole destroying watching them go downhill over the last few years. My Mum doesn't recognise me as her son anymore and she thinks I am her Dad. I am very well aware of how horrible dementia is.
However, I have also a sense of humour and to see people try and take the moral high ground is a joke and so hypocritical. To try and claim offence over a joke that mentions dementia on a football forum is laughable

Yes at some point we have to stop sacking and get some stability, if we go down it wont be his fault

We 100% should be keeping Dyche if we go down.

If the doom mongers are right about our finances if we drop you can forget attracting any half decent manager down there.

He has experience bringing teams up and I reckon he would get us up the first time of asking.

We couldn’t really have asked for 2 better last fixtures. 2 poor teams with nothing to play for. The next 2 games will be painful though.
Sometime we play better against those top teams because there is less expectations...but yeah not looking good more so as I expect leeds and forest to pull out a couple of good results despite their respective hard runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back