Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have to agree - lost my Nan and my Dad is currently in care with dementia. I am also a Dementia UK ambassador. Nowt wrong with your comments IMO. My mate cancer Steve would laugh at this (yes I have lost various friends and family members to this too). I also understand some people are more easily offended than others.
Fair play to you being a Dementia UK ambassador, I have huge respect for that albeit I don't know what it entails. I hate the disease. I can't explain the pain it causes me that my Mum doesn't recognise me, it is heartbreaking 😢.
I agree some people are more offended than others but call me cynical if u want but I believe it is faux outrage due to my username

It’s not really about whether we can catch them, we just want them to mathematically still need to show up against Leeds and Leicester in their last two games. And with tough games before that it’s possible.
Oh yes absolutely…they need to have their boots not flip flops on…agree with that, I just don‘t always buy that players or team can’t be arsed because they are safe or have nothing to play for….there is professional pride (something we are not familiar with at Everton at times) and there is £££ for each PL placing

We are now hoping for other teams to mess up because Dyche has only won 1 in 11 games because of his persistent Keane love in, we play him we will not win another match, as we will always conceade goals and be forever chasing games
Yeah but that record is based on Keane alone, other factors cone into play.
Missing Doucoure for three games, DCL missing some, starting Maupay, poors subs, bad luck, 1 in 11 isn't because of one individual player selection

you realise its not just about us trying to catch them

if they remain in the battle they will have to try harder against leeds and leicester to guarantee their own safety
Yes I agree, I just thought people were of the opinion they may still be dragged back into it

Yeah but that record is based on Keane alone, other factors cone into play.
Missing Doucoure for three games, DCL missing some, starting Maupay, poors subs, bad luck, 1 in 11 isn't because of one individual player selection
It's true but every one can see that Keane is a massive problem and always has been.
Maupay is not a footballer
Putting 2 goalkeepers on the bench when we have a young lad in Mills scoring for fun in the 23s
Not putting subs to win games or when players are having mares ie Godrey v Newcastle

The list is endless the guy doesn't have a clue

Forest have almost got points in 2 difficult away games at Liverpool and Brentford. Based on that I could see them getting something from Chelsea, then at Palace after that.
It is funny seeing people make all kind of claims for how we can or will win against Brighton or City, but the notion of our rivals getting a similarly outlandish result is dismissed out of hand.

I love the way that the percentage of people saying we’re down in the poll increases even when no games are played.

Some real contagious negativity in this forum. Keep it up guys!

PS- we’re down and there’s no hope.
It's weird because I can look at the fixtures and the table and can't see a way we can possibly get out of this, too much going against us, we have to overtake two teams, it really isn't going to happen.

Then I can look at it again later and see us easy being OK because we will at least win our final game and I can't see Forest of Leeds getting another win.

It is funny seeing people make all kind of claims for how we can or will win against Brighton or City, but the notion of our rivals getting a similarly outlandish result is dismissed out of hand.
In fairness there are an awful lot sayin the complet opposite too..
We had a poster last night saying Southampton will get 10 more points

They not going to be in it mate…they are five point clear of us….we are all arguing amongst ourselves whether we can catch teams a point or two ahead of ourselves and a couple of those games that our closer rivals have to lose are against West Ham….we are not making up a point a game against them with one of our games being Man City at home
I don’t think they’ll be in trouble but it would be good if they went into their game with Leeds still needing points to avoid any last day dramas. If they’re already safe by then and still in Europe they’ll be playing a much weakened team.

I don’t think they’ll be in trouble but it would be good if they went into their game with Leeds still needing points to avoid any last day dramas. If they’re already safe by then and still in Europe they’ll be playing a much weakened team.
Big Sam will have them off and send us down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back