Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads I completely understand that Man City under 12’s would trash us but be interesting to see who city rest against us ahead of their 2nd leg match in champs league
We need to hope the lose the first.
Thing is if they plays the reserves can't they get into trouble? They don't have too beat us to get the title

Last edited:

It would be a mix of first team and fringe players so that they can get away with it

Imagine the likes of Cole palmer, kalvin phillips and Alvarez starting instead of de bruyne, haaland and rodri
Imagines*

"And it's all gone wrong for Everton, now Doucoure has joined Keane on the OG's list, and the fans aren't happy Geoff..."

It's weird because I can look at the fixtures and the table and can't see a way we can possibly get out of this, too much going against us, we have to overtake two teams, it really isn't going to happen.

Then I can look at it again later and see us easy being OK because we will at least win our final game and I can't see Forest of Leeds getting another win.
Why do we look at Bournemouth as a guarantee. Its why were in this position cos all these guaranteed home wins were going to get, haven't actually happened..

Lads I completely understand that Man City under 12’s would trash us but be interesting to see who city rest against us ahead of their 2nd leg match in champs league
Yeah but with teams like city, it doesn't work like that. you don't naturally get happy cos they might be resting certain players, you end up worrying about who that means is getting a chance..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back