Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny seeing people make all kind of claims for how we can or will win against Brighton or City, but the notion of our rivals getting a similarly outlandish result is dismissed out of hand.
I think it’s balanced out by people who think Leeds and Leicester are going to pick up 10 points each from their last 4 games whereas we’re absolutely nailed on to lose 6-0 against everyone.

If they do lose at home to Leeds then they are still in the relegation mix- they’ve got Man U at the weekend, Brentford away then a last game of the season away at Leicester.
Yeah, until the maths say you are safe, you are still in it, if Forest beat Southampton they are only one point behind them

Fair play to you being a Dementia UK ambassador, I have huge respect for that albeit I don't know what it entails. I hate the disease. I can't explain the pain it causes me that my Mum doesn't recognise me, it is heartbreaking 😢.
I agree some people are more offended than others but call me cynical if u want but I believe it is faux outrage due to my username
Tbf your mere presence on this forum is far more offensive. Yeah my dad doesn't recognise me either lucky thing. He thinks my mum is his ex wife which makes us chuckle but yeah the bigger picture is it is a devastating disease.

Big Sam won’t do anything. Their run is to difficult and Leeds have been poor. Shipping that amount of goals with have their a**** twitching.

How is that winding people up? I said I think Everton can avoid the drop at the expense of Leeds and that they can win their last two games.
It boggles my mind why you care what I do, you can always just ignore me.
Yeah, saying someone's got dementia is a compliment. Why don't you try the Leeds forum, I'm sure they'd appreciate your views on Allardyce?

Fair play to you being a Dementia UK ambassador, I have huge respect for that albeit I don't know what it entails. I hate the disease. I can't explain the pain it causes me that my Mum doesn't recognise me, it is heartbreaking 😢.
I agree some people are more offended than others but call me cynical if u want but I believe it is faux outrage due to my username
I mean you could try just not being a head patting bell and see if that helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back