Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won’t beat City anyway.

Arsenal play Forest away, and Newcastle play Leicester.

It’s much better for these teams to have an incentive to chase for the rest of the season.

Fair point. Maybe a draw ideal then? But you’re probably right on Newcastle not winning

Don’t think we want Arsenal winning otherwise Pep is going to destroy us
Probably better arsenal winning today as that will hopefully motivate them to continue to push behind city. Plus newcastle losing means also that they will have to push big time in the last few games if they want champions league football.
Both teams are playing our competitors at the bottom of the league.

Gary Neville saying Pep will roll out the strongest possible 11 for Goodison should Arsenal win this.
It does not matter who the 11 are, City are strong no matter what, they may mix it up no matter what score this Toon/Arsenal game is, with the Real Madrid 2nd leg a few days later

The site owner made it so if you types Rafael is defaults to Rafael

…it disappoints me that any Evertonian can give him any term of endearment. He’s BENITEZ as far as I’m concerned and I’d never fall into koppite terminology For one of theirs who was a disaster for us on and off the pitch.

Ffs, Evertonians don’t even refer to Kendall as ‘Howard’ of Catterick as ‘Harry’. Koppite behaviour from closet Koppites.

Despair that some hold a candle for him, thankfully it’s only the usual few posters. The worst managerial appointment in our clubs history, I have no doubt about that.

Last edited:
…it disappoints me that any Evertonian can give him any term of endearment. He’s BENITEZ as far as I’m concerned and I’d never fall into koppite terminology For one of theirs who was a disaster for us on and off the pitch.

Despair that some hold a candle for him, thankfully it’s only the usual few posters.

Dont disagree mate. But the site owner did not want the kopite term being used on here. The first 4 initials of his name. So set a default.

I personally prefer "useless slug".

Ffs, Evertonians don’t even refer to Kendall as ‘Howard’ of Catterick as ‘Harry’. Koppite behaviour from closet Koppites.

Despair that some hold a candle for him, thankfully it’s only the usual few posters. The worst managerial appointment in our clubs history, I have no doubt about that.
I don’t trust anyone who has anything more favourable than a disliking for the man, can’t believe he was ever hired.

The only slight positive of his short but far too long tenure were that Gray and Townsend were decent signings for little money but even then you can’t say he operated well in the market throwing money at that lump Rondon and then falling out with and selling Digne and replacing him with Mykolenko who is just not a premier league footballer.

This whole argument falls down when you consider what many fans used to call our Spanish former manager.

Or the Italian who went to Madrid.

I think we both know you care.

Anyway, hopefully you ensure Forest and Leeds get relegated. I think i'll leave you lot to wallow in misery. Some of you folks dont seem particularly friendly.
no one’s miserable mate its a boss laugh in here and if we do survive this season fresh start next season and we’ll just poach your manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back