Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing is a poo Tottenham probably still beats Leeds or gets a draw.
At least Leeds HAVE to open up now having lost today. Spurs leaking goals all over the place but Son/Kane could score a bagful if Leeds have to go kamikaze. Hate Son with a passion, but he is excellent when he’s on it, and perfect if left unguarded. 1v1 against a tiring Ayling, yes please.

Yeah I definitely take your point, it would be some turnaround for that Leicester side to get something out of that game.

Stranger things have happened of course, but if it doesn't happen, we have for me the best fixture and the most points. Survival would be ours to lose.
I dont know, some have been heard to say Bournemouth our our massive bogey team and we will be relegated if we go into that game needing any points....
I dont agree with that and am of the opinion that we ould have MUCH worse opponents in the last game. There is every possible interation of opinion that you could ever make up on this thread. 😂
Truth will become obvious next sunday.

I dont know, some have been heard to say Bournemouth our our massive bogey team and we will be relegated if we go into that game needing any points....
I dont agree with that and am of the opinion that we ould have MUCH worse opponents in the last game. There is every possible interation of opinion that you could ever make up on this thread. 😂
Truth will become obvious next sunday.
Every team other than Palace was our bogey team under Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back