Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think if we win it'll be by the odd goal, which will make for a glorious last 10 minutes of excruciating pain if Leicester are in front against West Ham.

They'll know and our players will know that was a big point for them tonight. Changes the complexion of Sunday a lot.

After the Fulham/leicester game if someone had said we go into the final game of the season knowing that a win for us keeps us up no matter on the other results you snap their hands off.

If we can't beat Bournemouth at home, a team who have nothing to play for and have lost a few in a row, we can't argue about being in this league.

Wouldn't surprise me if all 3 of us failed to win and we stayed up by default. Truly horrendous league

West Ham have a final next Wednesday. Who knows what team Moyes will turn out?

Just to correct this...

We (WHU) don't play the final in the week after Leicester. The final is 10 days after West Ham play Leicester. And as I said about the Leeds game.....Moyes will put a very strong team......possibly even the team that will play the final. He won't under cook the players by resting them for over 2 weeks....We have good momentum....and West Ham have an excellent recent record at Leicester.....can't remember when they last time they beat us on their own patch....but it's a good few games.

WHU very relaxed will play very well. Leicester under pressure....West Ham win imo.

I’m really not sure tonight’s result changes our approach to Sunday at all. Spurs are an absolute basket case at the moment. If Leeds were to score early, I wouldn’t rule out them capitulating in front of a hostile crowd. They shipped 3 in one half against Brentford at home on Saturday. Playing for a draw was never a realistic prospect, way too risky. As it is, win and we’re safe. Would much rather be in our position than Leeds or Leicester’s.

Can’t see the Leicester or Leeds winning. They are worse than us, just look at their last 10 results. The table doesn’t lie😂

We should win though just in case the sun shines on the dogs bung hole.

Its in our hands and can’t really ask for anymore than that, one last good performance that results in a win for us, time to back the team until the very last kick of the game and get us over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.