Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just hoping the other two lose or draw. I have no faith in us. Hopefully Kane will be up for it as it might be his last game for Spurs, as well as Richie to save us.

Moyes might challenge his players to show him something if they want to start in a European Final.

i don’t the other teams will so we’re off to preston

Issue with this is putting one of our most creative players in a back line when we rarely score anyway

Think you can substitute his play in the final 3rd for Gray and not lose anything by sticking him at fullback as he'd still get licence to get forward and put crosses in.

Won't happen. But when he did play there last season, I personally think he had his best games for us and it's where his role should be.

Playing Wobes at RB then gives you Simms and Gray while not changing the midfield of Gana, Garner, and Doucs and adds more threat imo

This team just can't score goals, excepting the thirteen they've scored in the past ten matches.
We do struggle for goals though mate, 33 in 37 is ridiculous. We’ve scored 15 at Goodison all season, and 3 were in that Palace game, so 12 in the 17 other Goodison games. That’s The only home game we have scored more than one goal in!

I honestly don’t care about performance on Sunday, it’s all about the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back