Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone lumped on us to go down?

I was tempted the other day so at least I’d get something to ease the heartache slightly if it happens, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it in the end. Didn’t feel right.

I don’t bet much but I did put £50 on us going down for £210 back.

I figure I would at least get the bleach costs covered should the unthinkable happen

I don’t bet much but I did put £50 on us going down for £210 back.

I figure I would at least get the bleach costs covered should the unthinkable happen
Not a betting man personally, but one thing I could never do is bet against our Club...

( Tho it does cross my mind a bit that if I really want to see an everton a win, why don't I just bet against us...

I suspect we'll open the box and find that Everton's recruitment team failed to even sign a cat.

Oh, what might've been had this guy not decided, at the last minute on deadline day, to play in La Liga instead...

ViiNUMj.jpg
That black cat would have been a banger for us up front

Just having five minutes walk down memory lane …
No full backs ( possibly ) and no centre fireworks so if we could take a step back in time who are the candidates to slot in ?
Full backs ,
Mitch Ward , Tony Thomas , Paul Holmes , Marc Hottiger , John O’Kane , Allesandro Pistone , Steve Sargeant
Centre Fireworks ,
John Spencer , Mikel Madar , Brett Angel , Mick Ferguson , Stuart Barlow , Mickey Walsh , Jim Pearson , David Smallman , Eammon O’Keefe
Just something to lighten the stress people …
Personal , honest choice would be ;
Right back , Gary Stevens
Left back , Leighton Baines
Centre Forward , Bob Latchford .
Bakayoko for me

At this stage of the season, rest is infinitely more important than extra minutes.

The last thing Moyes will want is players picking up unnecessary knocks. Leicester, pushed on by the home crowd, will be flying into tackles and 50-50’s.
You're probably right.

Which is why we must win.

And we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back