Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If DCL is on 100 grand a week then he has been paid 10 million pounds for the last 2years to sit in the stand, anyone in business would look at that and realise that this is a drain on the club, how long do we put up with it.

The challenge now is to ensure we are not here this time next year. There needs to be a blueprint this summer for success, but that’s quite a big ask in such a short space of time, when considering potential board changes, and playing personnel changes.

I think the management team stays in place to mitigate the level of change required (although I have questioned Dyche’s performance at times) - I appreciate today is to be enjoyed for the club staff and fans but I would expect news from the club re departures in the next few days even if no news regarding replacements.

Let’s just admit it now, this is the season we go.

No manager is sorting this out, we’re a 10 year project. It needs a lot more than changing the manager

Moshiri, Kenwright and the board have dismantled the fabric of this club over the tenure

There’s not one team in the league worse than us

We have league one standard attackers, a 50 year old right back, a left back that can’t defend or attack, 2 slow centre backs that run through treacle and an attacking midfielder who can’t score

Ok mate,

Can’t wait to see Gray McNeil Maupay and Gordon keep us up

Anyone thinks this shitshow of a club is staying up is absolutely deluded beyond belief

It is FULLY DESERVED

Southampton have more goals in their team us. They get a half decent organiser in and they comfortably finish above us

We’ll be gone by April

This team ain’t staying up

Leeds do us, with ease

@nsno-chris this is just from the first couple of pages. Want to offer your admission of being wrong on several fronts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back