Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is, it’s my instant go to podcast easily the best.
Toffee Web and Holy Trinity are good as well
Blue Room alright but very hit and miss with who on it.
Use to like Altogether Now and The Bullens but they sold out
Exactly the same for me mate. ;)

Sky only recognise six clubs and think football started in 1992 (apart from the titles the sky six won before it though of course)

When was the last time before Sunday you ever hear Sky refer to Everton as the nine times champions of England?

Of every single professional football club formed in the history of English football we have won the fourth highest number of titles and played the most seasons in the top flight. Any other sport we’d be an absolute institution but football media has diluted the PL down to LFC and MUFC reality tv with 4 special guests and a load of cannon fodder.
Totally agree with it all , although we haven't helped ourselves whatsoever either , we certainly haven't been helped by sky or the Premier league either.

Makes you wonder where it really started with the distaste of us.

We are basically in the same position as a newly promoted club without the £150 million welcome hamper.

Hardest job in the league next year, I don't see three teams being worse than us next season.

Totally agree with it all , although we haven't helped ourselves whatsoever either , we certainly haven't been helped by sky or the Premier league either.

Makes you wonder where it really started with the distaste of us.
It’s because we call out the RS (both club and fans in the media) for their bullsh*t

We are basically in the same position as a newly promoted club without the £150 million welcome hamper.

Hardest job in the league next year, I don't see three teams being worse than us next season.

People say the same every year. But there will be. Probably 2 promoted teams and one of the 3 that came up last year.

The teams coming up all have, comparatively speaking, poor squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.