Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been almost 18 years, I would imagine.
In terms of sustained games with no feeling of anxiety I don’t think it has happened as long as I’ve been a fan but that’s probably true whoever you support to be honest. The odd game here or there at the end of the season when nothing matters. But they are so consistent in giving you hope and then ripping it away.

Could have been worse. Shows what a big result Saturday was. We can only take care of our own business.

Exactly right. Bottom line is, if youd have said to me we would gain 2 points on Leeds V Arsenal, when they have both Forrest and United I'd have said that was about as good an outcome as could have been hoped for.

Anyone still think 32-33 points is good enough to stay up? Drifting back up to 35-36 at least now.
It’s hard to tell teams can put in a few good performances then go on a 5 game losing run.

I am hoping a team above us go on a really bad run and we put a wining run together. Last season Southampton had 35 points after 29 games I think and scrapped to 40. Am hoping someone like Nottingham forest just fall apart.

No

Mid 30s minimum just like last year. Probably won't need 40 but I think we need 37 or 38

Going to need some away wins then. Leeds got 4 points at Liverpool-Man. United this season so as good as Saturday was it's a big gamble just to rely on reeling off the 1-0s at Goodison.

Still need to find another away win just to match last seasons dismal tally of 2.

It’s hard to tell teams can put in a few good performances then go on a 5 game losing run.

I am hoping a team above us go on a really bad run and we put a wining run together. Last season Southampton had 35 points after 29 games I think and scrapped to 40. Am hoping someone like Nottingham forest just fall apart.

Palace probably the best bet here. No Zaha for a few more weeks and can see Brighton beating them on Saturday.

Need to beat Forest to get them seriously worried I think.

No

Mid 30s minimum just like last year. Probably won't need 40 but I think we need 37 or 38

The question is, (if we omit Bournemouth and Southampton) can you say every team getting to a figure. It's not about most, it's about what each one will get to. It's not the mean, you are judging the lowest performer. If we are saying 38, we are saying most of those sides all get better. When you look at the run some of them are on, like Leeds or Palace, I'm not wholly convinced on that.

Don’t fancy United at Elland Road.
Can go either way imo, either Leeds use blowing the game tonight and a sold out crowd as motivation or United take the embarrassment of having to come from 2-0 down and use it to pump them at a ground they usually do well at

Don’t see Leeds winning at Elland Road, their confidence took a huge blow and the pressure will be too much for them. Also, Man U will be much better prepared. Leeds gassed themselves today. They’ll be a step behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.