Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else accept relegation if it finally means the board have to leave due to negligence and incompetence?
I accepted relegation about this time last year. We merely dodged an inevitable bullet is all. A relegated EFC is more likely to have Mosh selling up to the first interested party far more than any banners and sit in protests he doesn't even see, know about or give the time of day.

The transfer window is over but our relegation battle is not over.
No matter what happens at the end.
Our board and recruitment MUST make changes. It is unacceptable we cant sign a player even if it is a loan deal.
More important we should prepare in advance if we will play championship next season. To see who we will want to stick with us and we need him to stay. For me, if Dyche is the best choice to battle in relegation but Bielsa is a better choice for promotion. We should also consider who can bring us to PL.

The transfer window is over but our relegation battle is not over.
No matter what happens at the end.
Our board and recruitment MUST make changes. It is unacceptable we cant sign a player even if it is a loan deal.
More important we should prepare in advance if we will play championship next season. To see who we will want to stick with us and we need him to stay. For me, if Dyche is the best choice to battle in relegation but Bielsa is a better choice for promotion. We should also consider who can bring us to PL.

No way Bielsa can get us up with this squad.

The only non slugs are Gray and maybe Simms.

He needs overloads in attack We cant even overload midfield.

No way Bielsa can get us up with this squad.

The only non slugs are Gray and maybe Simms.

He needs overloads in attack We cant even overload midfield.
If we are relegated, many players will leave us to find PL chances. We will certainly have the room including transfer fee to rebuild a team for bielsa.

I’m actively making plans not to be here that final game , for two reasons . One I couldn’t bear the idea of witnessing us slip away, for the final time , due to the behaviour of these people and honestly I’m concerned how I’d react . Two if we do make it I’m adamant I’m not being part of a celebration of their failure so they can photograph it and stick it on walls or promotion videos and take it as an endorsement of their ineptitude.

I despise what they’ve done

I’m writing the rest of the season off and hopefully looking forward to new owners in the championship under Dyche.

19 more games of pure misery with owners in place who have imo deliberately sabotaged the club’s survival in the PL.

If Dyche keeps this club up it would be the biggest surprise since Hodgson kept Fulham up.

I don’t get to many games these days but I went to Southampton. As soon as they scored to make it 1-1 there was an air of inevitability across the stadium with the fans and I do believe that transcends to the players.

Who can blame us right? So many times it’s happened this season but my god they need us now.

It may not be pretty at times but I’m 100% behind Dyche and we need a dogs of war attitude to keep us up.

Status
Not open for further replies.