Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
City are a lay tomorrow. As long as you’re not getting trousered at half time then I think you won’t lose. They’ll want to win the game in the first half so they can play powder puff keep ball in the 2nd, but if they’re not ahead at HT Guardiola might decide a point’s not so bad….
I think he goes strong with his selection in the hope of a 2 goal cushion at HT then take off KDB Haaland and Rodri.

The relegation betting still has four teams ahead of us. Yes it’s a volatile market but a comfort all the same ;)

I think he goes strong with his selection in the hope of a 2 goal cushion at HT then take off KDB Haaland and Rodri.
Yes that is of course a strong possibility. If they’re not winning by 60ish mins though there might not be the usual urgency though to go for it, given the circs…

We need a win at wolves to make us a bit comfortable. I live in wolves, last time we beat em was with Carlo, did the double over them. Wolves have been very good at home with their new manager, a lot of one Nils. Our away record has picked up, so fingers crossed we can get something

Lets be honest we couldnt of picked 2 better games to cement our safety, 2 crap teams with nothing to play for.

Wolves have won their last 4 at home without conceding a goal.
I know they're not Napoli but we're 8 points below them because we're crappier.
You sort of hope the importance of the points will drag this one through.

Status
Not open for further replies.