Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leicester odds must be influenced by the decent chance of them being relegated tomorrow night with a loss, and so nothing to play for next week. Would definitely be putting them on the same odds as us if they are still in with a shot

Not for me mate. They're an awful team, on an awful run, and West Ham are miles better than Bournemouth. The odds are fair, West Ham probably get something from Leicester, looking at their recent performances.

I think a point against Bournemouth is all we need to survive now in all liklihood, cant see Leicester getting anything at Newcastle nor im not so sure leeds have it in them to beat Spurs at home, yeah i think we should be safe.

If Leicester lose a draw should be enough as Leeds would need to beat Spurs by 3 goals.

I think a point against Bournemouth is all we need to survive now in all liklihood, cant see Leicester getting anything at Newcastle nor im not so sure leeds have it in them to beat Spurs at home, yeah i think we should be safe.
Even if Leeds beat Spurs 2-0 and we draw against Bournemouth, we’ll stay up
Providing Leicester don’t win both of their games that is

If we stay up - any DoF and whoever he picks.
You think Thelwell goes? Four hits, two mehs, two misses - one of whom was a loan sicknote. You bring in eight players, you get a sicknote. You just don't know who.

Seems a very decent record given the resources available. Clubs spend ten times what we did in the transfer market this summer and do worse, and those clubs don't have a major piece force its way out at the end of the January window. We're bad, but if we stay up we offer the prospect of being midtable just by adding a couple of players with goals in their boots.

Not for me mate. They're an awful team, on an awful run, and West Ham are miles better than Bournemouth. The odds are fair, West Ham probably get something from Leicester, looking at their recent performances.

Am I wrong or can´t Leicester survive even if the lose tomorrow providing we lose to Bournemouth and they beat West Ham? That´s the scenario I´m dreading.

I find it mad how loads of neutrals, pundits included, are so confident that we'll do the business against Bournemouth on the final day to see us over the line. Have they not seen us this season? lol
We live or die by the hospital ball I swear. Avoid that and I think we will be okay!

Not for me mate. Spurs are much better than a tired West Ham.
My only crumb of comfort with Spurs is that they still have the likes of Kane & Son and Leeds are practically incapable of keeping a clean sheet (much like us). I can see Spurs scoring a goal at least, which would require Leeds to score at least 4 goals themselves if they were to stand any chance of leapfrogging us in the event of a draw at Goodison. Not impossible like, but highly unlikely.

Am I wrong or can´t Leicester survive even if the lose tomorrow providing we lose to Bournemouth and they beat West Ham? That´s the scenario I´m dreading.

They would survive if they somehow won a game, and we lost to a Bournemouth team on the beach. It's unlikely, but possible.

My only crumb of comfort with Spurs is that they still have the likes of Kane & Son and Leeds are practically incapable of keeping a clean sheet (much like us). I can see Spurs scoring a goal at least, which would require Leeds to score at least 4 goals themselves if they were to stand any chance of leapfrogging us in the event of a draw at Goodison. Not impossible like, but highly unlikely.

Spurs probably need a win for any hope of Europe too.

They're miles better than Leeds, can see Kane getting a couple.

I find it mad how loads of neutrals, pundits included, are so confident that we'll do the business against Bournemouth on the final day to see us over the line. Have they not seen us this season? lol
I think its more to do with the crowd than anything else. Saying that isnt this season our worst at home ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.