Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are blowing our recent record against Bournemouth way out of proportion. The last two games are the lampard factor, the games before that were years ago. Those matches count for nothing on Sunday and we will win.

The lampard factor cant be stressed enough.
Still a poor record against this lot for some reason. 1 win in 7 going back 6 years.

Am going to just check Leeds and Leicester scores on the day. Then If they lose or draw I can be made up with out even checking how Everton got on. If they win then I will pray more than anything Everton got the win before I check.
I think I'll do that. I'm not going to enjoy our match anyway, so I'll watch the brief highlights of the other two matches and if they go well for us I'll watch our match in a more relaxed mood. I'll still be disappointed if we don't win, but it'll be easier to take.

Madame Allezlesbleus and I were passing a school playground in Leicester today. There must have been some PE event going on because there was a sea of blue shirts with the odd light blue City one. Suddenly out of the pile of Leicester shirts I spotted a kid in an Everton shirt breaking free from the pack and running around in some touch rugby game. She weaved in and out, proving impossible to catch and scored a try or something!!! I’m taking it as a sign!! 😂😂😂Come on Everton! We can do this!!!!
It's a sign

Why do North Americans shorten Mathematics to Math instead Maths?
Because you lot changed from the standard we both agreed upon over a hundred years ago for no good reason. We won't go metric, but you all fought making your coinage sane tooth and nail for centuries. People are weird.

I'm going for Garner or Mcneil to be the hero. To be the next Stuart, Horne or Farrelly. A name we'll speak about for years to come.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Old Lady doesn't do relegation. We'll win Sunday.

Don't doubt the advantage Goodison gives us. It will demand the win, it'll will the win, it won't accept anything less.
Thanks for this post. It actually made me feel a bit up for Sun instead of the dread I have been feeling.

Pickford the goalie, Iwobi and Garner, Doucoure and Mina
Be in their cups freshly remember'd
This story shall the good man teach his son
And May 28 shall ne'er go by...

Status
Not open for further replies.