Relegation 23/24 Thread

Cause he is an absolutely dire manager and his style of defensive football is just awful. Sooner the better he goes !!!
You seem to think we are some great footballing outfit, held back from playing Brazil 70 football by the managers design.

We are terrible. We've had a season devastated by the points deductions and off field events. If Dyche can keep us up and we live to fight another season then I suspect he's worked miracles.

another 4 points does it for me. It’s still a better position than the last 2 seasons, if have torn your arm off for this with 6 games to go last two seasons. Ultimately we shouldn’t even be worried at all, the points deductions are a disgrace.
Draw with Forest, draw with Luton. That would put us in a strong position

We simply can't allow the Grand Old Lady's last ever season to be in the lower leagues.

We MUST win tomorrow. We need another Palace-esque performance from fans and our players alike.
Depressing thing is I honestly think it’s either Goodison’s last season or BMD’s first.

If we stay up this season, think there’s next to no chance of doing it again next.

You seem to think we are some great footballing outfit, held back from playing Brazil 70 football by the managers design.
Have I said we are a great footballing outfit, this is a pretty average squad with a few decent players mixed in. Having watched Everton for many many years Dyche is one of the worse managers I have ever seen. He does not have a clue what to do if we go behind and all he wants to do is blame everyone else apart from himself. Don't get me started on his favourites as well Young, McNeil etc. Good for you thinking he has worked miracles but I think you will be in the minority.

Depressing thing is I honestly think it’s either Goodison’s last season or BMD’s first.

If we stay up this season, think there’s next to no chance of doing it again next.

Why not though? Without the points deductions we’re on 35 points with 6 still to play. That puts us in a position to stay up in most seasons so why is there ‘next to no chance’ of us staying up next season?