Relegation 23/24 Thread

Form table...

Screen Shot 2024-04-27 at 22.32.16.png

To be honest I'm quite looking forward to watching how this will all play out now

Gonna be quite enjoyable watching the end of a relegation battle without all the stress and anxiety. It's 2 from 3 but even Burnley have a sniff now

If Burnley can stay within 2 points of Forest, that final day could be extremely interesting

I can see Burnley potentially beating Newcastle next weekend, they've been very suspect away.

I also don't think Forests game at Sheff Utd is a gimme with the pressure on. They've been terrible but have actually been competitive in a few games lately.

Had a peak t the Forest forum earlier.

They’ve worked out conspiracy that if we are 10 points ahead of the drop zone before the end of the season, we will put ourselves in administration.
Yeah makes sense now with us safe that even if 777 fail moshiri will bail out and not put money into the club and loose everything. Absolute clowns but well what do you expect from a fanbase saying fee the scousers while a player was knocked out on the floor with a head injury

Had a peak t the Forest forum earlier.

They’ve worked out conspiracy that if we are 10 points ahead of the drop zone before the end of the season, we will put ourselves in administration.
The thing with stuff like that, is i think i remember it getting said that there is a set date for administration that if you go past it - (sure i remember it been said 4 weks before the season ended or something silly like that.) the points come off the following season. Not that i think we are going into administration at all.